Broken Chairs

Sci picked up one of the broken chairs, sighing. It seemed that whenever someone fought in his bar, for no matter how short a time, something ended up broken. Brawls were the worst. So many things ended up broken, they'd have to shut down the bar for a few days while everything got fixed. It was terrible for business.

"How many tables and chairs got wrecked this time, Sci?" Sci's friend and co-worker Dandelion asked, snapping Sci out of his thoughts.

"Not enough that we need to shut the place down." 

Dandelion chuckled. " Thank gosh. We're lucky the piano was unharmed. Right, Lust?"

Sci's best friend sighed. "I guess. It sucks that we have to deal with this."

Sci sighed as well. "Yeah, it does." "Oh cheer up guys! I bet we can sell the wood from the broken tables and chairs and get new, better ones! Right Dandelion?" Sci's little brother Outer exclaimed. Dandelion blushed. Even though he was in charge of financing, he still got flustered at Outer's cheery personality.

Sci put the chair down. "I think that's all we can do for now guys. See you in about 2 hours?" Sci asked.

Everyone agreed that they were coming for their shifts and left. Sci went into his house, which was connected to the bar, and sat down. Lust was going grocery shopping, and Outer was helping Dandelion with selling the scraps, so he was alone for two hours. Might as well read. He thought. About an hour into reading, he got an idea.

Sci grabbed a wooden board and some paint and got to work. 

~45 Minutes Later~

Sci hung up his new sign.

No fighting.

And that, guys, gals, and non-binary pals, is how our story begins.

(283 Words)

I'm so excited to be starting this new book! This story actually has a plot, which is why I'm focusing on it at the moment. If I discontinue the old book and you were in the cult, don't worry! I'll add the cult into this book. Remember, be excellent to each other. Rock on!

- Inky