13.Heart Breaker

~A/N sorry guys! I had to delete the last chapter 'Our First fight' because of stupid JavaScript,it deleted the whole chapter so I'm so sorry if it's confusing but I added parts of the old chapter (parts i remember) so you understand what is going on xxx~Note - Casey just cheated on Alex...

*Alex POV*
I walked in the front door,I saw Anna sitting there.As soon as she saw me she sprung up and ran to me and gave me a hug
"Anna,what's wrong?"

"Nothing,I was just worried about you."

"Anna,you shouldn't be worrying for me.I'm fine,honestly!" I struggled to say it but I can't have Anna worrying for me like this.

"Are you sure,I can tell when your lying!"

I crossed my fingers and put it behind my back and said "I promise,I'm fine! I'm strong!" I felt so bad lying to Anna,of course I weren't fine. I just don't want her to worry. "Look,Anna. Why don't you go home and take a rest yeah?!"

"Err,do you think I'm going to leave you by yourself in this state,I'm staying right here!"

She sat me down and she sat next me..before we could say anything,I burst into tears..that was the first time I've cried since like..forever! Anna witnessed me crying for the first time and all the anger,hate,depression and sadness in my life finally came out. Anna tried to comfort me and i love her for it because it helped.
"Look,Casey an idiot,he doesn't deserve you.You're beautiful and talented and you're better without him! Look at how your life was before him eh? No stress,no hassle,just you! All you had to worry about was absolutely nothing! And now look,he's come into our lives and ruined everything"

"But that's the thing! I loved him! The only person I ever had feelings for broke my heart! But you know me,I'm not soft-hearted,Im not! And I don't plan to change for a dickhead who is a wannabe superstar!" I got up and wiped my tears.
I chuckled and thought,why am I crying? I've become so emotional these days!
He broke my heart! And now he can go to that cheap prostitute in the magazine and he can even live with her and hopefully he has children with her who all turn out to be druggies and end up like their parents!
I know it sounds harsh but..well yeah! Im a harsh

~Sorry it's so short xxxx Don't be a ghost reader!! Comment&Vote,need your opinions on my first fanfic xxx