12.Anna's Love Life

*Alex POV*
Me and Casey have been together for 4 months,I can now say that these 4 months have been amazing.
Casey treats me like his princess,no one ever made me feel like this,no one has ever made me feel like I was the only girl in the world,no one has ever made me feel wanted,that's until I met Casey. Yeah,at first I wanted to punch him and rip his guts out because he seemed like an arrogant bastard,but like they say..don't judge a book by its cover.

Me and Anna were hanging out at my house because Casey was going to a party today so I won't see him until tomorrow,
"So Alex,how is things with you and Casey?" She asked

"Things are good! Really good!" I replied with a smile on my face

"Have you spoken to James?" She asked out of curiosity

"Yeah,why"

"Well,you know how me and James just clicked,we haven't really moved on from that,if you get what I mean."

"So do you want your relationship to take another step?" I asked

"Well,yeah,kinda!"

"Well,when the times right,he'll be ready to take the next step with you!"

"You certain?"

"Hello,I'm your best friend..I'm always certain" as we both smirked

Anna just left my house,it was 4:30am and call from Casey;
"Heyy b-babe,just called t-to say that I'm at home,the party was sick! Ok babe I'll talk to you tomorrow I'm so tt-tired goodnight Babe" his voice sounded slurred and it was hard to understand him guesses are that he's drunk,I'll call him tomorrow when he's sober.

~Make sure you Comment&Votee! I wanna see your thoughts and opinions!!x feel free for constructive criticism xx pls don't be a ghost reader!!