30.Epilouge

A/N:Pls check out the A/N at the end!x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ruby darling,tell daddy and Evan to come down for dinner!" Evan is our little boy,he is 2 years old and Ruby is 5! Evan is an exact copy of Casey,they have the exact same features and they're both alike. We had Evan nine months after our honey moon! And I'm happy to say that I have the most perfect family.

"Hey sexy!" Casey came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist,

"Casey the kids might here you!" I turned around and smiled

"The kids are upstairs now."

"Ok fine!" I jumped and he held my thighs (our fav position!) and i slammed my lips onto his..

"Mummy what are you doing to daddy?!" Ruby asked...while Evan was behind her. I jumped off Casey while blushing

"Me and daddy are wrestling dear!" I tried to cover it up!

"Can we wrestle!"Ruby and Evan started getting exited

"No honey,it's dinner time!"

"Ok mummy!"

"We'll finish this later." Casey whispered in my ear as he fed Evan and I helped Ruby try eat by herself. Casey is an amazing dad! We have the most perfect family! I guess it's just love!

~The End~

~Unfortunately this is the end of my first fanfic,It's just love! Thank you so much for over 3k reads and almost 200 votes! Im planning to make loads more fanfics and for you guys! Thanks a lot but make sure you read this,vote and comment!!!! Make sure you check out my new Casey Johnson Fan fiction "Expect the Unexpected" !!!!!!
-I x~