11.Miss.Independant

*Alex POV*
Casey's coming over today,can't really wait but I don't want him to see that I live alone,I don't want him to judge me,I'm scared if he might leave me and think bad things. I called Anna before telling her that Casey will be coming,she would stop screaming on the phone,she thought "things" will happen but I told that,that is NEVER happening!

*DingDing*
It's Casey,I opened the door for him,he leaned in for a kiss. As soon as our lips touched I felt warm and fuzzy...
"Hey beautiful!" He said cheerfully
"Heyy handsome!" I replied "Cmon,lets go upstairs,we can order a pizza yeah!"
I know,I always do the same thing when I have people over!

*Your apartment is really nice!" Casey

"Really?! This apartment is too small,it makes me feel claustrophobic sometimes!" I reply

"Why,don't you live your parents...?"

My heart felt like it just broke in a million pieces
"I don't have parents,they died in a car crash when I was 2" I said keeping my head down,trying to hold back my tears

"Oh,Alex..im so sorry,I didn't know.." He replied while rubbing my back,he's trying to be sympathetic,it's adorable.

*Casey POV*
When she told me about her parents,I felt so bad. But that's what I love about her,she doesn't let anything get in the way of her happiness,well maybe that's why she has natural self defence,she knows how to protects herself from getting hurt! But now she's got me and I hope she can rely on me and put her trust in me so I can protect her.

*So,how long have you been living by yourself..if you don't mind me asking?"

"Ahhh,no it's fine,ask me anything you like! So when my parents died i lived with my Aunt&Uncle,they've looked after me like I was their own which I loved and then when I turned 18 I moved I to this apartment,I mean love this place,like i get a lot of privacy but sometimes I get a little lonely."

"Ohh,well you're not going to be lonely anymore,you got me,right?" He winked
I laughed and said "yepp!" And she leaned leaned in for a kiss,our lips touched and as usual it's feels right.

*Alex POV*
For the first time in my life,someone has managed to take away all my pain and anger by treating me like a princess and being sweet and kind to me,loving me for who I am! I might just be in love....

~Make sure you Comment&Votee! I wanna see your thoughts and opinions!!x feel free for constructive criticism xx pls don't be a ghost reader!! ew,I just read over it..so cheesy!^^^