"I thought you were dead." I said lowly but loud enough so he could hear me.

"I thought I was too." He said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Heard yo mama was killed, thank god right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"A'jarri back too." He said.

"And is, why you worried?" I asked and he pulled out his gun.

"Y'all really thought y'all was gon leave and never see me again? Y'all funny." He said pushing me in my room.

(I'll put a picture when I find a nigga 🤦🏾‍♀️)
A'jarri POV
"You think we should go check on A'dream?" Chase asked for the hundredth time.

"Nigga we tried to call her, it's like 1 something in the morning, she probably sleep like a normal person." I said and he nodded.

"You right, but can we just go check? What if something really wrong for real?" He asked.

"What if something's not? Waist of time." I said.

"But at least you know she's ok." He said and I shook my head with a sighed.

"Ight let's go." I said and we got up leaving out his house. As we were walking I noticed Chase seemed nervous or scared about something.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me before looking back down.

"Nun, just thinking." He said.

"Talk to me." I said and he sighed.

"I don't think I wanna be involved with this drug shit anymore." He said and I laughed.

"You joking right?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm serious AJ. This shit ain't even worth it. I got enough money to last me a lifetime really. I'm straight." He said and I stopped walking and so did he.

"I think you should leave the shit alone too bruh." He said and I laughed.

"This is my job Chase. You want me to quit my damn job?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"AJ come on bruh, the shit ain't worth it. You got hella money to. You can take care of yourself and everything." He said.

"Chase you don't understand the whole poi-"

"The whole point of doing this shit AJ was too make us enough money to do anything we wanna do, go anywhere we wanna go, get whatever we wanna get and take care of whoever we need to take care of." He said and I nodded.

"True, but I still ain't leaving it alone." I said walking again. Seeing as he wasn't walking with me I looked back to see him still standing there.

"Nigga what the fuck you doing? Come on." I said and he looked at me.

"You really ain't gon leave it alone?" He asked and I shook my head.

"AJ we coulda killed two niggas bruh. Over what? Drugs, you done started a whole new situation. And you now this is gon effect Dream too." He said.

"First of all I didn't do shit over no drugs. Nigga gon tell me his brother be hitting my sister like he proud and shit. Hell you expect me to do?" I asked and he huffed.

"Listen AJ, if you don't wanna leave it alone, don't. But I'm done. Not tryna lose my life over dumb shit, it ain't worth it." He said.

"You done? You told me we was in this shit together. Who the fuck I make this business wit? You right? So if we came in the shit together, bitch we needa leave the shit together. So if I'm not done you ain't either. Now let's go check on my sister." I said and he just stood there.

"AJ you gon see one day, you gon wish you left the shit alone. And until you actually leave the shit alone I don't know you." He said before walking away.

I shook my head just continuing to my walk to Dreams house.

That was my brother and I could tell he was really serious about this shit. And it's not like I didn't wanna leave the game, I just couldn't I don't know why.

About 20 minutes later I made it to Dreams house and I noticed her door wasn't shut all the way.

I pulled out my gun slowly opening the door. I went in seeing the house was a mess. Things were broke moved and there was blood on the floor and on the walls.

I stepped over the glass and shit going to Dreams room. The door was cracked and I opened it a little peeking in I seen Dream sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest and her head was down.

"Dream you ok?" I asked going in and she looked at me, I never seen her so beat up and that scared me and it pissed me off.

"AJ leave." She whispered.

"Why?" I asked and then I heard footsteps.

"AJ please go please." She said standing up slowly limping over to me.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked and she pushed me in the bathroom then the closet.

"Dream what's wrong?" I asked as she shut the door leaning up against it.

"Daddy- daddy here." She said as tears ran down her face and my eyes widened.

"Our dad? Like our real dad? The crazy one?" I asked and she nodded.

"Kaizer brought him here." She said and I laughed.

"His fake ass would do sum like that." I mumbled.

"I thought he was dead." I said.

"I thought so too." She said and then we heard his voice.

"Dream! I got you something to drink babygirl!" He yelled and she closed her eyes.

"What did he do to you?" I asked in a whisper tone and she shook her head.

"Just hit me you know tried to kill me. Brung back so many memories." She said and I nodded.

"A'dream!" He called and she sighed.

"AJ can you kill him?" She asked and I shook my head.

Only nigga I was and will forever be afraid of. Now imma 'bitch' and a 'pussy'. But nobody understands that he's not your regular average human.

A'dreams eyes widened when the door was trying to be opened.

"You tryna hide or sum shit?" Our daddy asked with a chuckle. I went over to the door leaning against it to help A'dream keep it closed.

"You scared too?" Dream asked

"Hell yeah."

2 more chapters left 🥺💕

Nia -
Damn Kai brought her dad 😬
Chase is out the game, should AJ quit too?
Look some of y'all might be happy with the ending and some of y'all might be mad at the end of the day it is what it is and it's my book 🤪
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙
Sorry for not updating yesterday