Dumb

Continuing from last chapter.........
February 21, 2041
2:28 a.m
Kaizer POV

I held Alaidria as she slept while I was on my phone

I held Alaidria as she slept while I was on my phone. Hearing as A'dream continued to cry made me shake my head. We were now at my house. She been crying ever since I finished.

Mostly because she kept saying she needed to go to the hospital and I wouldn't take her.

"A'dream shut up wit all dat loud ass crying. You gon wake her up." I said and she looked at me.

"G-Gimme my baby!" She yelled and I just looked at her.

"Give her to me!" She yelled and I carefully handed her Alaidria and she moved away from me.

"W-Why woul-d you do that? Do this?" She asked.

"Why would you lie to me and tell me she was mine and she wasn't?" I asked.

"Because!" She yelled and I got up going over to her and she started shaking a little bit. I took Alaidria from her taking her in another room laying her down.

I went back in my room shutting the door.

"Because what?" I asked taking a seat on the floor in front of her.

"Remember when you came back from that coma?" She asked and I nodded.

"Remember we fucked that day. I don't remember if we used a condom or not." She said and I nodded.

"Like three days after that was the day I got raped which was the day you told me bout yo baby mamas and I went to Dede's house. I didn't remember nothing of a condom being used." She said.

"So when I found out I was pregnant I always kept saying it was yours. Because we fucked first and since I didn't know if we used a condom so I just guessed we didn't." She said.

"But it was always in the back of my head that the baby could've been Dede's. I was just hoping it wasn't." She said but I still didn't believe her.

"I just kept saying it was yours so maybe it would actually come out to be yours but it wasn't. I apologize. For lying or whatever but is it really lying? When I didn't really know for sure?" She asked.

"I'm sorry tho. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I didn't even mean for any of this to happen. We probably were better off apart." She said and I laughed.

She was using her little soft quiet voice. She was trying to make me feel bad for her.

"A'dream I don't regret what I did." I said.

"So you don't regret ripping my clothes off then putting a gu-"

"Aye!" I yelled and she jumped.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk about that ever again or I would beat you to death for real?" I asked.

"Kai out of everybody why would you do that to me? It was never that serious for you to pin me do-"

"A'dream...." I said.

"Like I said, it was never that serious for you to pin me down on the bed rip off my clothes and take control of my body, when I kept telling you no." She said and I laughed before giving her a hard slap

"You wanted a baby by me so bad all I tried to do was give you one. But you kept fighting me." I said.

"And I kept telling you no and to get off of me, right? Screaming to the top of my fucking lungs." She said with tears running down her face.

"And I kept telling you to shut the fuck up!" I yelled and she tried to hit me but I grabbed her wrist. I twisted it not stopping even after I heard a crack. She screamed out in pain.

"Don't you ever put yo hands on me Dream." I said and she started kicking me so I would let go but I only twisted it more hearing something else crack.

"OK! Please stop! I'm sorry!" She yelled and I let her go. Watching as she cried and screamed I smiled. Glad she was in pain, but then I started to feel bad.

I beat her ass, raped her, broke her bones and didn't even care to take her to the hospital.

"I'm sorry Masaia." I said tryna hug her but she moved away.

"Don't touch me, AT ALL! Don't hug me don't kiss me don't even speak!" She yelled and I closed my eyes.

"A'dream I am so sorry, please forgive me. You know I didn't mean to." I said and she shook her head.

"I'm leaving." She said and I scrunched up my face.

"No the hell you not." I said standing up. She struggled to stand up but when she did she tried to leave and I pushed her back a little.

"Kaizer leave me alone. You beat my ass once again and raped me good for you let me leave." She said and I shook my head.

"Just sit down so I can talk to you." I said and she shook her head. I punched her hard in the face and she fell down.

"You need to learn how to listen!" I yelled as she cried.

"I just wanna leave." She cried.

"No! I will kill you before you leave." I said.

"For what? I know you upset because Alaidria isn-"

"Fuck Alaidria- you know what." I said leaving out the room.

"Kaizer leave her alone!" A'dream yelled as I went in the room she was in. I watched her for a minute as she slept peacefully.

"Kaizer move away from her." Dream said roughly pushing me into the wall. I snatched her back before she could pick her up.

"She ain't mine right? Why you lie so much?" I asked grabbing her by her neck.

"Kai I just told you the story. Please calm down." She said as I lifted her up off her feet. Using the hand that wasn't broke she clawed my arm and my hand but I didn't let go.

I tightened my grip and she started kicking me but I wasn't phased at all. She slowly stopped moving and her eyes slowly started to close.

Then she completely stopped moving and her eyes shut completely. I let her go and her body dropped on the ground. I looked at her for a second before walking out the room shutting the door.

My nose started bleeding all the sudden and I wiped it already knowing what was wrong.

Going in the kitchen I reached up at the very top of the cabinet pulling down a box. I opened it pulling out a small baggy.

I poured some of the white powered on the counter before putting the baggy back then putting the box back.

Making three lines I took a deep breath. I quickly sniffed the first line before sighing. Quickly doing the other two I shook my head.

"Better." I said.

"But that has to be the last time." I said knowing it wasn't going to be. I been doing this for a while and I tell myself that all the time just to turn around and do it again. But I can't help it. It makes me feel better.

Nia -
Y'all believe Dream? 😗💓
Kai raped her 😢😳
Hope he ain't kill poor Dream 🥱
Kaizer 🥺🥺💕
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙