Joy

February 23, 2043
3:00 p.m
Kaizer POV

Yesterday I had surprised A'dream by bringing her to Bora Bora

Yesterday I had surprised A'dream by bringing her to Bora Bora. I remembered her telling me she wanted to come here one time so I decided to surprise her.

It was our second day here though and right now we were snorkeling and just swimming around. I was laughing though because A'dream didn't even wanna get off the boat to get in the water.

She was scared of the damn fish, the sting rays and the sharks. Me and the guy that was helping us out tried to tell her they weren't going to hurt her.

"A'dream get in the damn water, they not gon bite yo ass." I said laughing.

"Stop laughing Kaizer nothing's funny. Now when one of them sharks bite yo ass I don't wanna hear nothing." She said and I shook my head.

"Ma'am I promise they will not hurt you. They not like that." The man said and she rolled her eyes.

"Look I gotchu come on." I said reaching my arms out for her to come and she sighed. She sat on the edge of the boat just looking at all the fish.

"I don't like them lil muhfuckas." She said and I laughed.

"A'dream come on! They ain't gon hurt you." I said and she huffed. She jumped down and I caught her.

"And imma stay just like this." She said wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Progress." I mumbled and then she screamed.

"Shut up." I said and she held onto me tighter.

"Look!" She yelled and I turned seeing a shark in the far distance.

"Uh ma'am that shake won't hurt you. It's a lemon shark, they not dangerous at all. They could bite you but it won't kill you ok. But they shouldn't even hurt you." The man explained.

"At this point I don't care, put me back on the boat." She said and I laughed at how scared this lil girl was.

"Just chill, relax Ight." I said and she sighed. I leaned forward a little bit tilting her back. She closed her eyes feeling the warm water touch her body.

I tilted her back more and her head went under then she gasped immediately pulling herself back up before coughing.

"Kai!" She yelled and I laughed.

"What? I thought you was enjoying it." I said.

"That was until you tried to drown me." She said and I just laughed at her.