Bond

May 29, 2041
4:42 p.m
A'dream POV

I was laying down in my bed  with Kaizer beside me

I was laying down in my bed  with Kaizer beside me. We had made it back to Florida like 2 hours ago. It was nice to have Kaizer here with me and the kids. We were like a little family and it made me so happy.

I watched as King and Alaidria slept on the small couch that was in the room. King didn't like her at all at first because the baby wasn't Kaizer's. But after explaining to him that she was still his sister he started to like her.

I closed my eyes feeling myself drift off to sleep, that was until I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it." Kaizer said getting up and I closed my eyes again. They shot open though when I heard Elijah's voice.

He was a boy I met down here about two weeks after I moved here. He was really sweet and we were good friends. ONLY friends.

We never did anything strange looked at each other strange. We were just friends. I hoped Kaizer understood that.

I got up out the bed seeing him and Kaizer just staring at each other now.

"Hey A'dream." Elijah said with a smile now looking at me. I smiled waving awkwardly.

"Uh you can come in. We'll be right back tho ok." I said grabbing Kaizer's hand trying to pull him away but he didn't move.

"Who dis is?" He asked.

"That's what I'm tryna tell you if you would bring yo ass." I said and he looked at me. Elijah came in shutting the door behind him going to sit down.

"Elijah we will be right back ok don't go anywhere." I said pulling Kaizer towards the stairs.

"And don't touch anything." Kai said before finally cooperating with me coming up the stairs and into a room. I closed the door before sighing.

"Who da hell is dat?" Kai asked.

"His name is Elijah. I met him two weeks after being down here. We good friends ok. We haven't done anything AT ALL. Never flirted or anything." I said and he just stared at me.

"Kai please believe me. I wouldn't have asked you to come down here if I was fucking wit him." I said and he shook his head finna walk out the room but I grabbed him.

"Kaizer believe me. Me and Elijah are just friends. Not even best friends. Just friends, we cool. Just get to know him. Y'all could become friends too. He's cool I promise." I said letting him go.