Special

February 21, 2043
5:46 p.m
A'dream POV

Today everybody was at Miya and Trell house just to hang out

Today everybody was at Miya and Trell house just to hang out. But not everybody was here, all the boys were gone and they been gone for like an hour or two.

It irritated me because I been calling Kaizer's phone and texting him and he hasn't been answering. Same for the rest.

I sat down on the couch holding Gianni. This was Miya and Trell's son and he was ten months old. His whole name was Gianni Ashtyn Gaulden.

I watched as King played with Ahmir, AJ and Giovanni. I haven't seen Giovanni in years Lil nigga was 7 finna be 8.

Ahmir was 7 about to be 8 also and AJ was 6 about to be 7. They were growing up way too damn fast.

"Hey...." I looked seeing Kensley. This was Tae's fiancé. She seemed real chill and was really nice. She loved Ahmir and AJ like they were her own so I liked her. I never really talked to her though.

"Hey." I said with a smile and she sat down beside me. I looked at her ring and my smile grew bigger, I'm glad Tae found somebody that he really loved and that made him happy, a drama free person.

"You ok? You seem nervous." I said and she she smiled shyly.

"I'm just a shy person." She said and I nodded.

"Give it back!" AJ yelled at King tryna snatch a toy from him.

"AJ no ma'am!" Miya yelled.

"Tell him to give me my toy back!" She yelled.

"AJ come here." I said and she walked over to me.

"Why are you upset?" I asked.

"Because he took the toy!" She yelled.

"Calm down, you do not have to yell ok. Ask him nicely to give the toy back ok." I said and she looked at him.

"Give it to me." She said her tone still rude.

"AJ, ask him to give the toy back. Say King, can you give me back my toy please." I said and she looked at him again.

"King give me my toy back." She said.

"Please." She added and he gave it back to her.

"That's much better. Learn to be nice." I said and she nodded. Then she looked down at her shoes.