Caught

4 months later..........
July 6, 2040
3:22 p.m
A'dream POV

I sat in this hospital bed ready to go home

I sat in this hospital bed ready to go home. They said I could leave tomorrow which is good. I had woke up from a coma like three days ago. They keeping me to make sure I'm doing ok.

They finally decided to switch my heart out. Took long enough. It left another big scar on my chest. I thought it was really ugly but it's whatever.

It was another on my back. It started from the top all the way to my lower back. I had got hit like 3 times in the back. All I knew was these scars are something I would now be really insecure about.

But anyway, my baby made it too though. I was really happy to hear that and that I could find out the gender soon. I was 3 months almost four.

I missed my other baby though. It pissed me off how I missed his birthday last year and this year. I'm such a bad fucking mom.

There was a knock on the door before it opened and Miya came in .

"Hey." I said with a smile as she came to give me a hug.

"Hey you doing ok?" She asked and I nodded. She rubbed my small bump and I just smiled.

"A'dream." She said with a sigh.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nun, somebody wanna see you tho. I'll be right back." She said and I nodded. A few moments later Kaizer came in making me smile.

"You Ight?" He asked closing the door and I nodded.

"I missed you." He said giving me a hug. The smell of perfume filled my nose but I just kept a smile on my face.

Miya do wear perfume they probably hugged or something. But it smelled like that cheap shit, Miya ain't cheap.

"I missed you too." I said and he kissed my lips. He rubbed my bump a little.

"This is my baby right?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"Duh you the only person I ever slept wit." I said and he nodded.

"Sure bout dat?" He asked.

"Didn't I just say that? You acting like I'm lying." I said.

"It was just a question." He said.

"I got a surprise for you tomorrow when you get home, ok?" He said and I nodded.