Place

Continuing from last chapter.......
Kentrell POV

Sitting in this hospital I was pissed off

Sitting in this hospital I was pissed off. After finding Kaizer in that bathroom knowing what he was doing I was angry. As soon as he got better I was gonna beat his ass.

They told us A'dream was fine, surprisingly so was that damn baby. That baby strong as fuck, get it from Dream though.

We were just waiting to hear about Kaizer now. Imma take him to rehab, he can't keep doing this shit. That's something he always feels like he needs when shit goes wrong.

"Bae you ok?" I looked and seen Kamiya who was now sitting beside me. My eyes turned pitch black and she moved a seat away.

"No." I mumbled.

"Well I need to talk to you." She said and I shook my head.

"I ain't in the mood to talk right now." I said and she sighed.

"Don't be like that, this is serious." She said and I smacked my lips getting up walking out the hospital.

"Come on Le'asia!" I yelled she just pissed me off. She slowly walked out the hospital and I rolled my eyes.

"Kentrell you need to calm down. And you have that look in your eyes." She said.

"What da hell you wanna talk about?" I asked and she smiled before giggling

"Follow me." She said grabbing my hand and I rolled my eyes. She acted like such a kid sometimes. Making our way to her car I chuckled.

"You nasty." I said and she looked at me.

"Kentrell dats not what I'm tryna do." She laughed getting something out the car. I stood there very annoyed and then she handed me a box.

"I love you." She said before kissing my lips and I nodded. I opened the box seeing three positive pregnancy tests. I looked at Kamiya as she held a big smile.

"I'm pregnant again, this can maybe replace the baby we lost." She said and I nodded. I threw the box into the street and a car ran over them.

I looked at Kamiya as she held a shocked expression.

"Kentrell why would you do that? You not happy?" She asked.

"Hell. No." I said before walking away going back in the hospital. I wasn't in the mood for any of this shit. I was pissed off what didn't she understand.

"They say anything bout Kai yet?" I asked Ben and he nodded.

"He overdosed on that shit. He ain't awake he in a coma. A deep one, he been doing a lot of that shit so..... they suggested when and if he wake up we take him to rehab. If we don't he's only gonna get worse." He said and I nodded.

"Well I'm just gon go." I said and he nodded.

"But there's only two cars. You and Miya." He said and I threw my key at him.