Blame

March 8, 2040
3:34 a.m
Kamiya POV

Hearing my phone ring is what woke me up out my sleep

Hearing my phone ring is what woke me up out my sleep. Looking at it I seen it was A'dream.

"Yes Dream?" I answered.

"It's not Dream, it's Dede." Demarion said.

"Dede why da hell you calling me?" I asked.

"She in da hospital." He said and I sighed.

"What happened? Is she ok?" I asked.

"No, they still trying to get a heart beat. Then they said sum bout getting her surgery for a new one. I don't know if she gon pull through. But she not awake because they can't get her heart beat to start up again." He said and I got up putting on some pants.

"Ok I'm on my way. But can you tell me what happened?" I asked and he sighed.

"I tried to wipe em all out, ok." He said and i sighed.

"Dede what? Who was you tryna kill?" I asked.

"The group of niggas I hang wit. I lost a bet and I didn't have the money to pay em all back. They said either I bring Dream so they can all get a round or they gon kill me." He said.

"What's it gon take Dede? For you to stop this gambling shit. This is the easiest way to lose yo life, as you can fucking see." I said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I won last time." He said.

"That was then this is now. Stop this shit." I said.

"The worse thing about all dis tho is..... she was pregnant." He said and my eyes widened.

"By you?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said and I scrunched up my face.

"Dede, hell do you mean you don't know?" I asked.

"We fucked like some weeks ago. She came to see me and it just happened. I don't know, we was just chillin then shit started to escalate." He said and I shook my head.

"Demarion, Kaizer is going to hurt you." I said.

"I ain't make the move tho." He said and I hung up.

"Bae." I said shaking Kentrell. His eyes opened and I smiled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.