Seriously

3 months later
May 12, 2041
8: 36 p.m
Kaizer POV

I sat in the corner of my room dark cold room just thinking deep

I sat in the corner of my room dark cold room just thinking deep. The whole house was quiet and it was dark.

It's been 3 months later and I've been lonely for the past two. The day after I had hurt Dream again I decided to take her to the hospital.

A few days after she was released and shit was fine in my eyes. Then I went to sleep woke up and she was gone, her, Alaidria and King. She took my son and left.

I don't know where the fuck she is or where she went. Nobody will tell me and it irritated me.

I can't even call my son to make sure he straight. Or to just hear his voice, I just wanna see him smile. We were just starting to get our little bond back and now it's gone again.

Because he's always getting taken away from me. But I guess this one is on me. I think I over did my part.

I sighed getting up going in the kitchen. I turned on the light reaching above the cabinet getting that box.

Opening it I pulled out the small bag pouring out what was left. I was able to make five lines and I took a deep breath.

"Oh yeah you done lost yo rabbit ass mind." I was smacked continuously very hard in the back of my head.

"Ahhh! Ok that shit hurts!" I yelled seeing my daddy and he let me go.

"What da hell is wrong witchu?! This what you do?! Everyday?!" He yelled with tears running down his face.

"I made you cry?" I asked shocked, I don't think I've ever seen my daddy cry probably have but I don't remember.

"Yes you made me cry Josiah. Because what the fuck are you doing?" He asked and my nose started to bleed.

"I was just tryna feel better." I mumbled and he shook his head putting it down the drain.

"No! Fuck is you doing?!" I asked and he grabbed the other bags opening them and putting them down the drain to.

"You not finna keep doing dis shit. Not while I'm alive." He said.

"Why is you waisting my shit?! I spent my money on dat!" I yelled and he pushed me away.

"Kaizer yo mama in da hospital!" He yelled and I froze.

"Is she ok?" I asked.

"She had a miscarriage." He said and a tear rolled down my face.

"She been stressing so fuckin much. Crying non stop. Worried about the kids she has left. Biologically is 4! 4 fucking kids!" He yelled.

"I been trying for a long while to get her pregnant again cuz I want at least one more kid. Finally did it and here it go, gone." He said.