My Love

Continuing from last chapter.......
10:40 p.m
A'dream POV

Me and Kaizer were on the beach right now for a dinner that was prepared for us

Me and Kaizer were on the beach right now for a dinner that was prepared for us. I was really loving it here but I missed my babies.

Kaizer took my phone so I wouldn't try to call them. He lets me only when I wake up and before I go to sleep.

"Kaizer you ok?" I asked noticing how nervous he was.

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking bout sum." He said and I nodded then a tear rolled down his face.

"Kaizer what's wrong?" I asked getting worried and he shook his head.

"Just thinking bout us, what we use to be versus what we are now." He said wiping his face and I smiled.

"I'm really proud of us, not just you not just me. US." He said and I nodded.

"I'm proud of us too. I'm glad I had came back, that aloud us to talk things out and give this shit another chance." I said and he smiled.

"How in da hell did you forgive me?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like when I raped you, dropped you kid, damn near killed you. How da hell and why da hell did you forgive me?" He asked and I sighed.

"Well I had to get away and get my mind together. And I told myself it was my fault, so I had to forgive you because I did it to myself. I felt like I deserved it so you did nothing wrong." I said as a tear rolled down my face

"Even though I honestly knew it wasn't I made myself believe that so I could forgive you. Because I loved you and I didn't wanna hate you forever." I said.

"That's why you forgave me? Because you thought it was your fault?" He asked and I nodded.

"I blame myself for everything that happens to me. Because it is my fault and I deserve it so I try not to complain." I said as more tears ran down my face.

"But you hurt me so much doing what you did. For the fact that it happened to me not that long ago, and for you to just turn around and do it, you hurt my feelings." I said and he looked down.

"It's like you hurt me a lot with everything you do. You hit me damn near killed me like my parents did when I was younger. You just reminded me so much of them and that's scary." I said.

"But like I said it's not like I didn't deserve it so I couldn't really get angry with you." I said wiping my face.

"That don't make what I did to you right A'dream. We was both wrong for what we did to each other. There's no oh it was all my fault or all your fault, we 50-50." He said and I nodded.

"I apologize tho for doing that shit and it got you pregnant. Every time I look at Zyaire guilt just builds up because he's only here by the choice I chose to make." He said shaking his head.

"You ain't the only one who feels guilt when you look at him. Knowing he is the way he is because of a choice I chose to make angers me so much." I said.

"See what I mean? We feel the same just for a different reason. 50-50." He said and I nodded.

"I love him tho, I love all my kids. And I wanted to thank you, for being such a good father to them. Even Alaidria." I said and he smiled.

"You welcome and I wanna thank you for being the best mom to my kids. Even when I'm not there you still manage to get shit done." He said and I chuckled.

"Being a mom sometimes single ain't really hard. When you got a smart ass kid like King." I said and he laughed.

"King a smart ass lil baby. I ain't never met somebody like him." He said and I smiled. It was now silent and I looked out into the water.

Kaizer POV

I watched A'dream as she smiled looking at the water

I watched A'dream as she smiled looking at the water. Pulling out a black velvet box from my pocket I opened it looking at the ring that was in it.

Looking at A'dream again I sighed.

"Dream." I said and she looked at me.

"You love me right?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes Kaizer I tell you this all day everyday." She said and I smiled

"Are you scared of me?" I asked and she shifted in her seat a little.

"I mean I don't know. You doing good with this controlling your anger stuff and the not putting your hands on me. But it's like I don't know if that's gonna last forever. Who knows we might argue one day and then you could black out on me. I mean you are honestly capable of anything Kaizer." She said and I looked down at the ring.

"So you are scared of me?" I asked and she sighed.

"I mean I guess, a little bit. Just a little tiny bit." She said and I nodded.

"A'dream I'm sorry for making you feel scared ok. I want you to be comfortable around me. But if I were maybe to black out on you would you leave me?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Depends on how bad it is. Kaizer the only reason I leave you is because of my kids. I don't want them around you when you act crazy." She said.

"You think I would hurt them or something?" I asked.

"I don't know Kai, you possibly could I mean you dropped Alaidria when-"

"I blacked out tho." I said.

"My point exactly you could black out one day and possibly hurt them not meaning to." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Now you got an attitude?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Do you even trust me Dream?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Duh Kaizer, why you asking questions you know you know the answer to?" She asked and I shook my head. I closed the box putting it back in my pocket.

"Just thought we was ready for something we might not be ready for." I mumbled.

Nia -
Dream and Kai 😩💜✨
Damn Kai and come through 😔💔
Y'all think they ready for marriage?
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙