"You really think y'all saving me changed anything?! Yo family ain't no different from mine!" I yelled and that's when he slapped me back.

"My kids sleep, why the fuck you yelling?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

I hit him back and he sighed.

"Dream this is not why I came over here. I wasn't tryna argue I was just tryna talk." He said.

"Well talk! You not even talm bout nun." I said.

"A'dream you owe me an apology." He said and I laughed.

"Oh really? For what?" I asked.

"For acting brand new and disrespectful. You been acting all tough and shit lately and I know it's cuz of dem niggas." He said.

"Kai all they doing is teaching me how to not be such a crybaby. So sorry if that hurt yo damn feelings." I said rolling my eyes.

"Weak ass apology." He said and I mushed his head.

"Well take that 'weak ass apology' and shove it up yo ass then get out my house." I said and he shook his head.

"Well before I leave I got somebody that wanna see you." He said before starting to twist his hair.

"Who?" I asked and he chuckled. He got out his phone typing something before putting it back.

"I think I should take the kids for the night." He said getting up to open the door. In came somebody I thought I would never ever have to see again

My dad

How the fuck was he here? Thought Trell killed him.

Kai dapped him up and a tear rolled down my face, I couldn't speak nor could I move. I was just shocked and hurt.

"Do all the damage you can, Ight? I would do it but you know I'm tryna change." Kai said and he nodded before looking at me.

"I got her." He said with a smirk.

"Ight Imma just get my kids then leave." Kai said going in my room.

"Why you crying?" My dad asked and I just didn't say anything. A few minutes later Kai came out carrying Zy and Harmony while King and Lai walked.

"These my grandkids huh?" My dad asked with a smile and Kai nodded.

"W- Why?" I asked as tears ran down my face and they both looked at me laughing.

"He gon teach you to be tough Ight." Kai said with a smirk and I stood up.

"Y'all tell mommy bye." He said and Alaidria reached for me but when I tried to pick her up my dad pulled me back.

"Gon head and go Kai. Ion got time for that sap shit." He said and Kai nodded. He left out with all my kids and I closed my eyes when the door closed.

My dad laughed putting his hands on my waist and I tried to push him away.

"I missed you." He said kissing my cheek and I scrunched up my face wiping it.