She held my hands and lead me to the chair.

She sat me down and she sat infront of me.

"M..mum-" I was cut of by her.

"Shh, don't cry anymore, I know you missed me, I missed you too, a lot honey, but I came here to solve all your problems, you have a girlfriend named Jang Wonyoung right?" She asked

I nod my head.

"She's a good girl, promise me, don't hurt her like what your dad did to you, protect her, take care of her and most importantly, you need to be taked care by her too. Don't use too much violence in the future, meet some more friends and spend more time with your unnies and oppas"

"I will dissapear, don't find me honey, you won't be able to, trust me, give some time to your dad, he will change eventually, your oppas and unnies will be really busy with their schedule, so try not to disturb them much. Lastly, thank you for you birthday wish, I enjoyed it, even though you didn't notice, I have been beside you all along, no I don't hate you at all, your dad is just lying to you."

"He will change one day but just not yet, things will go back to the normal days like before but you will just lose two person in your life, I love you my daughter Kim Y/N, I won't forget you" She said and stood up heading to the door.

I held her wirst down.

"Please don't leave me mum" I said

She smiled at me and removed my hands.

She ran out of the room and head towards the door.

I chased her out cause I don't want her to leave the second time.

Then something happen that I hated.

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

"NOOOO" I screamed running towards her.

I held her and put her head on my lap.

"N..no.no.no.no SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE" I shouted.

"M..mum...please stay with me..I..don't wanna leave you again" I said crying badly.

Then the ambulance arrived, they quickly carried her into the car and I followed them in too.

I held her hands tightly not wanting to let go.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the hospital, I jumped out of the car after mum was carried down.

They hurried her into the emergency room and started their surgery.

Few hours later....

I didn't call Yujin and Wonyoung unnie because I didn't want them to worry.

It is now currently 4pm. And she's not out yet.

Yujin POV

This morning I woke up with no Y/N by my side, I immedietly woke Wonyoung up.

"Too early unnie, what are you doing" She whined continue to sleep.

"Yah, your girlfriend is missing" I shouted.

She then shot up of bed, and started gping crazy, then I notice a note on the table, we both read it and understand that she went out.

But we were still not sure about it.

We kept thinking where she's gonna go, even though she told us not to find her.

Being a responsible unnie, we have too, whether she like it or not.

"TODAY IS HER MUM BIRTHDAY" Shouted Wonyoung

I thought of where she could go...

HER OLD HOUSE, GOT IT.

We ran to the car after changing and started to drive to her old house.

We went into the house but no sign of her nor anyone, but we saw a box on the ground with pictures of Y/N and a woman which I think is her mum.

We ran out and saw police investigating.

"Sorry sir, what happened here" I asked one of the officer.

"Oh, an accident was happened here, the injuries is at **** hospital now, are you a friend or family of them" They asked back.

I looked over to Wonyoung in fear.

"S..sorry sir, we need to go now" I said and immedietly we ran back to our car and head to that hospital.

When we arrived, we was searching everywhere and luckily the hospital ain't that big.

We then saw a girl around Y/N age, kneeling on the ground, crying hard.

We slowly walked towards her.

Y/N POV

I couldn't believe what the doctor told me just now.

Few minutes ago....

"Doctor, how's my mum" I asked

"Miss, calm down, I'm firstly sorry that you need to hear this but we tried our best, she didn't make it, I'm sorry" He said and walked away.

I still couldn't accept the fact that she just died infront of me.

My legs went weak in a sudden, I kneeled down on the ground.

"N..no.no..s.she haven't d..died..y.et .n..no..s..she can't.." I said slowly and broke down.

............