3: Jealousy

Y/N POV

Yujin unnie decided the movie and it was the worst.

We decided to watch horror movie which I didn't really agree on cause I'm scared but I also didn't wanna ruin it so I had no choice I guess.

Yujin unnie clicked on the start button while Wonyoung unnie turned off the lights and curtains which made it more scarier.

After they did that, they both jumped on the couch and landed beside me.

The movie couldn't start good but start with a god damn jumpscare scream.

I got scared so I hugged the closest unnie to me which was Yujin unnie, she chuckled at me.

"Baby pup are you scared" she said trying not to laugh

"Duhhh, why do you think I hugged you then dumbo unnie" I replied

"It's ok, you can hug me until you die puppy" she said while smirking

"Stop flirting unnie, save that foe your next girlfriend" I said while laughing.

And after that I let her go after a while.

I don't know why but I felt a strong glare at me and Yujin unnie just now but strugged it off to watch the movie.

Wonyoung POV

I was looking at the movie but also focusing on Y/N side view, damn she's hot, her jawline is pretty.

But when I was secretly hearing their conversation, I got jealous.

I thought I can be the closest to Y/N but I guess Yujin unnie stole it from me.

When the movie was almost ending, I felt a small head touching my shoulder, I turned my head slowly to see a sleeping Y/N on my shoulder.

I chuckled at her cuteness, when the movie is over, I signalled Yujin unnie that Y/N is sleeping.

I carried her into my bedroom and layed her on my bed so she can sleep better.

Yujin unnie  kissed her forehead and said

"Goodnight pup" and soon she left to head back to her dorm.

Next morning...

Y/N POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room, I looked beside me and saw Wonyoung unnie sleeping at the bed beside me.

I stood up and I think I either stood up too strongly or Wonyoung unnie is sensitive to sound cause she woke up too.

"Oh, morning unnie, sorry if I woken you" I said with my morning deep voice

"It's ok, what time is it now?" She asked me

"Um 9:50am unnie" I replied

She nod her head and she said

"Do you want to brush your teeth or something"

"Umm, I think I'll wait until Chaewon unnie or Chaeyeon unnie comes first" I answered

She nod her head and she head to the bathroom.

Once she finished and changed to het casual clothes, we head out to the living room.

I sat at the counter in the kitchen watching Chaeyeon unnie cooks.

"Unnie, where's Chaewon unnie?" I asked Chaeyeon unnie

"I'm here pup" said Chaewon unnie as she came out of the bathroom

She handed me my toothbrush and a outfit to change to.

*your outfit, without bag and the yellow thingy*