12: Who are you

Y/N POV

It have been 2 weeks that me and Wonyoung have dated.

The people who are close to us already know, my sister, brothers, IZ*ONE and some of my close idols friends.

We were just like those normal couple on the street we see but not gonna lie, Wonyoungie have become kinda clinggy these days.

Not that I hate it but I love it when she is clinggy to me, it's cute.

I still remember when I went out to meet Sanha oppa, she said that she wanted to go but I didn't let her, in teh end, I still let her.

*Flashback*

"Wonyoungie, I'll be back in few hours ok" I said

"Where are you goinngg babe" She said

"Just meeting with Sanha oppa at the cafe" I simply replied getting ready.

"I want to come pleaseeee" She said doing an aegyo.

I firstly rejected her but sbe kept doing aegyo that made me couldn't resist.

"Fine, you can go, but don't be too clingy or jealous ok baby" I sakd knowing her personality when I'm with boys.

She nod her head and happily intertwined into my hands, I smile at her childish energy spreading.

When we arrived at the cafe, I was looking around to find Sanha oppa, then a hand raise and shouted my name.

I looked over and saw Sanha oppa.

I went towards his direction with Wonyoung.

"Hi oppa, sorry I'm late" I said

"It's ok pup, oh is this your girlfriend" He said pointing at Wonyoung.

"Yep, Jang Wonyoung" I said and she cling onto my arms.

I patt her head and signal her to sit beside me.

Me and Sanha oppa talked for a few hours and I notice that Wonyoungie was a little bored and I'm getting little tired.

"Oppa, it was great talking with you today, maybe we can talk next time yea" I said standing up with Wonyoungie.

"Oh yea, my pleassure, it's getting late, go home safely yea, I still have schedule so, bye Y/N and Wonyoung-ssi" He said waving goobye to us and walking on the opposite direction as us.

We bid our goodbyes and walked towards our house.

"Baby, are you tired" She asked me

I nod my head while walking

"Aren't you bored just now though" I asked her out of curious.

She shook her head and said.

"As long as I'm with you"

I ruffled her hair and peck her on the lips.

*Flashback ends*

Wonyoung POV

I arrived downstairs and saw Y/N staring at the ceiling.

I went beside her and layed on her shoulder, she got startled at my actions.

"Wanna go somewhere bunny" she asked

I nod my head as it was getting a little boring these days, especially when corona is still out there living.

"Cafe?" I said

She nod her head and we went to get ready.

While preparing, I looked towards
Y/N, she looked a little pale but looks kinda tired too.

I shrugged it off when she came infront of me.

"Are you ok babe, you look tired" I asked her while clinging onto her arms.

"Yea, just a little busy from the work, I'm ok though" She said giving me a smile

I knew that wasn't a real smile but decide today I should give her a treat.

"Let's go" I said cheerfully

She nod her head.

On the way we walk towards the cafe, an unknown man bumped into Y/N.

The bumped wasn't just a bump, the impact was so huge that it made Y/N fell.

Y/N POV

I was so tired today I don't even know why, I mean probably because these days, I've been working on my solo music for few days that I forgot to sleep sometimes.

My current record is 2 days without sleeping, I don't know why but I feel like I wanna beat my record.

Maybe because I'm high, Jkjk.

While we were walking to the cafe, a guy accidently bumped into me, but it wasn't on accident my 6th sense told me.

He made me fell to the ground, cause I wasn't strong enough to stable myself as I was too tired.

He went beside my ear and whispered.

"We will meet soon someday Kim" he whispered which made me shiver.

He then walked away and faked a sorry.

I stared at his direction as he walk away, in the same time, I saw a woman at the corner of the street staring at me on the ground.

She was wearing a mask and a black cap with a dark glasses on.

Even though I don't know who she was, she looks familiar to me.

She probably noticed me cause she started running away.

'Who is she? Why does she looks familiar' I thought to myself

I was deep in thoughts when suddenly Wonyoung snapped her finger infront of my eyes.

I startled and saw her squating beside me.

"Are you ok Y/N" she asked worridly

"I..I..y..yea, I'm ok" I stand up while she helped me to dust off the dirt.

"We should get going" I said to her

"Yep, let's go, be careful next time, that guy was such careless person" She said while she kiss me on the cheeks.

I tooked one last look behind me at where that lady was once there.

No one is there now, empty street again.

I mentally sigh as I held Wonyoung hands.

.........

A/N:

Who is the lady there?

Who was the guy?

Why does Y/N feel that the lady felt familiar to her?

.....