5: Sanha

Wonyoung POV

The door creaked open revealed a tall guy standing there with a flower.

I knew who he was since he was quite popular in our school.

Yoon Sanha...

"Oh hey Sanha, what you doing here" asked Chaewon unnie.

"Hi Chaewon, I came here to visit Y/N since I heard what have happened in school, how's she" asked Sanha

I thought to myself, they know each other? Since when???

"She's stable now, will wake up soon" Just when Chaewon unnie ended her sentence, I felt movements on the bed.

I looked over and see Y/N squeeling her eyes like a small puppy that just woke up.

Cute...

"U..unnie..w..where am I" she asked in her deep voice

I honestly found that hot even though I know it's not the right moment.

"Your in the hospital, stop getting yourself in trouble" said Chaewon unnie

"Bu-" she was gonna say something but Chaewon unnie interupt her.

"No more buts or I will confiscate your phone"

I heard a deep sigh from her and I felt bad cause she was just trying to protect me but got mistaken.

"Puppy, why are you down" said Sanha

"Oh, hey beagle oppa, can we talk later personaly" she said ans I kinda fell a little dissapointed when they wanna talk personaly.

I also found out that she seems quite close to Sanha as they have nicknames to each other and I'm fully jealous with that.

"Of cource, anything for you" he replied

I internally rolled my eyes.

After a little talk together, we all head out leaving Sanha and Y/N in the room.

I was insecure about it so I decide to stay outside the room just incase.

Plus Chaewon unnie say me and Yujin unnie don't have to go to school since they own the school and can go whenever we want.

So me and Yujin unnie decide to stay over and spend time with Y/N.

Y/N POV

I wanted to talk to Sanha oppa because we haven't talk for a long time.

"So why are you down just now pup" he started

"Cause Chaewon unnie didn't even hear the whole story and she blamed me for getting in trouble" I said whils lowering my head.

He smiled and patted my head and said

"Then why don't you tell me, maybe I can tell her about it if you don't want"

I sigh and told him the whole story.

"All I did was just covering and protecting Wonyoung unnie, I didn't even use my skills to creatd violence, plus they started it" I continued

"Ohhh, so that's the story, well firstly yes you did well and you chose the right thing to protect Wonyoung but secondly, your still young, you need to protect yourself too, don't be weak to others ok" he said while caressing my hair.

"Ok...I'll try next time, but anyways oppa, I missed youu" I said and hugged him tightly.

"Hahah, I missed you too puppyyy, cutee" he said while returning the hug

We talked fot about two hours and soon he said he needs to go for now.

"Pup, I need to go now, it's getting late, my hyungs and your oppa's might get mad at me, sorry"

"O..ok.it's ok oppa, we'll meet soon right" I said

"Yepp, for suree, I won't leave you puppyy" he said and he kissed my forehead

I chuckled and kiss him in the cheeks and soon we waved goodbye and he left.

I was bored in the room when Wonyoung and Yujin unnie came in.

Wonyoung POV

I was outside secretly peeking at them.

When I saw he kissed her forehead and she kissed his cheeks.

My furious jealousy cane running kicking in..

How close is she to kiss him in the cheeks, I asked myself.

When he came out of the room,

"Hey guys, are you here to see Y/N?" He asked

"Yep, Sanha, are you close with Y/N" I asked

"Yea, we can say like, we're childhood best friends forever"he said while remembering his past and smiled

"Anyways, I need to go, take good care of Y/N please" he said

"Yes we will, byee" said Yujin unnie and I

We head in the room with some food and we saw her looking kinda bored.

"Puppy unnie, Wonyoung unnie, why are you here?" She asked us

I smiled at her cuteness

"Because we don't need to go to school tommorow, so we thought, why not stay here with you incase" said Yujin unnie

She clapped her hands like a seawhale and me and Yujin unnie laughed at her reaction.

"Cuteeee" said Yujin unnie and she pinched her cheeks

We talked and eat until it was around 12am.

We washed up and said

"Time to sleep puppy" said Yujin unnie

"Ok unnieee" she replief with her puppy smile

'AHHH, WHY IS SHE SO CUTEE, MY HEART CAN'T HANDLEE' I thought to myself.

I pull up the blanket and tugged her inside comfortably.

"Goodnight puppy" sais Yujin unnie and she kissed her forehead.

Yujin unnie pointed at her cheeks and she kissed her on the cheeks.

I was somehow not jealous at both of their interaction cause I knew Yujin unnie like Minjoo unnie already.

I said goodnight and was gonna head to the couch beside to sleep when suddenly.

I felt someone grabbed my arms.

I turned around and saw Y/N.

"Yes?" I asked her

She looked down and said "sorry unnie"

I smiled and said "Why do you say sorry to me"

"Cause I caused you trouble and you almost got hurt" she said

"It's ok, I'm the one to say sorry, and thank you pup to protect me" I said and it was my first time calling her pup, it randomly felt good.

"It's my job to protect unnie right" she said while smiling

"Yea, yea but unnie should protect you, and for now, go sleep puppy" I replied trying not to shoe that I was blushing.

"Ok unnie come here for a while" she said while signalling me closer to her

And she kissed my cheeks.

I was shocked

"Hehe, goodnight bunny unnie" she said and she closed her eyes.

"Y..yea..g..goodnight" I replied still shock from her kiss.

I went to closed the light and sleep on the couch with my smile still on thinking of what happened earlier.

Next morning....

.......