13: Searching

Y/N POV

What happened 3 three days ago was definetly not a normal accident.

A guy bumping into me and said we will meet again and then a woman standing at the corner looking at me.

I had a gut feeling this morning that my mum haven't died yet.

"Morning babe" said Wonyoung cutting my thoughts

"Morning bunny" I said

We went downstairs and ate our breakfast then after that she told me she had a schedule today and I thought today I'm free so I can search about my mum.

"Bye babe, take caree, I'll be back soon" She said pecking my lips

I nod my head and bid her goodbye.

I ran upstairs and took out my laptop, I started searching about the accident few years ago, and my mum name.

*News*

A woman and a child is found filled with injuries in a car after an accident with another car driver. They have  been all sent to the hospital currently,  they are both badly damaged. It was reported a death and two badly injurts. Let's send all our prayers to them. Hope they can stay alive and be safe.

*End of Ariticle*

I read it again and again, trying to find hint of my mum still alive and who that driver was.

Then suddenly, a question popped into my mind.

'Wait, three people is in the accident, 1 dead two alive, I'm the one alive so there's still a 50% chance that my mum is still alive, but why ia she hiding from me'

Just as I was thinking, the door bell rang.

I sigh heavily and went downstairs, I forgot to check who it is, and that's a habit of mine that I hate.

I opened the door just revealing a guy in full dark outfit.

Even though he's hiding, I knew who he was.

I thought maybe the reason mum had to fake her death is because of him, since he hated me so much from my first born, he could do whatver to get me away from mum and just have her.

Such a useless father.

He stepped inside the house and I backed off not because I was scared, cause I was seeing his actions and being careful.

He can strike at any moment now, and right now I choose to use violents even though my sister and brothers told me not to.

I have to, it's an answer to find mum.

He started walking towards me and closed the door behind, I carefully looks at his actions.

"Well, well, well, looks who's alone here now" He said

"Shut it old man, stop hiding, I know who you are, I know you took control of mum right, She's not even dead yet, you just made her faked her death right" I said having enough and holding his collar up.

"Woahhh, looks like my daughter have grown, know how to solve mystery now huh, I like it" He said letting me to hold his collar.

"JUST ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION, YOU..HIDE..
HER..RIGHT" I said bursting out

"Yes, I did, and what your gonna do about that, she don't like you anymore, it's not my fault" He said and with that I slowly let go my hands off him

'Does she really hate me'

'Then why did she have me'

'Am I a useless person'

"I know what your thinking daughter, She faked her death because she hated you, she didn't wanted you anymore, your just a useless person to her" He said pushing me to the ground

I wanted to use violence but this time he made me weak, weak to even stand up, I felt tears streaming down my face just thinking the fact that my mum hated me.

"N..no..SHUT UP...I..IT'S NOT..TRUE" I said trying to deny

"Stop denying, she never wanted you in this world, look at me, without her, you won't even be born, why didn't you just die that day, why do innocent people have to die, your just a disgrace to the Kim family, you are never my daughter, just go kill yourself useless crap" He said slapping me and hitting me.

I just let him hit me since I don't have the strength anymore.

'Does mum really didn't want me at the first place'

'I don't get it'

"POLICE, STOP RIGHT THERE" shouted someone.

Wonyoung POV

Me and Yujin unnie just finished our schedule and was going to go back to our dorm to hangout with Y/N, we saw that someone was in there facing his back against us.

I was gonna rush in but Yujin unnie stopped me.

"What are you doing unnie, Y/N might be in danger now" I shouted

"Wait, we are both girls we can't defeat him alone, wait," She said looking around

Luckily there was a few cops around the neighbourhood.

Yujin unnie shouted them to come over.

"Police, can I help you miss" Said the officer

"There's an instruder in our house, please capture him" Said Yujin unnie

They nod their head and loaded their gun, we followed them slowly behind.

"POLICE STOP" Shouted the officer.

He turned around and immedietly ran out with the exit.

The officers went the same way as where he went.

After they went chasing him, we saw Y/N hurt on the floor, but she wasn't badly hurt that she needed to go to the hospital, she was more like having bruises and cuts.

I ran towards her and hugged her.

"W..wonyoung...m..my mum..hates me" She said while crying on my shirt.

"Shhh, no your mum don't hate you at all, your dad are just playing with your mind" I said comforting her.

'Sigh, why does this always happen to her' I thought to myself.

Yujin unnie and I brought her to our room, and we start applying on medicine onto her bruises and putting bandages on her cuts.

??? POV

I looked through the windows and saw her broke down, I felt so useless to her.

I want to tell her but I can't

..........