9: Failed

Y/N POV

I instanly woke up when I felt another bucket of water on my face.

I opened my eyes and saw him again.

My abusive father.

"You better give me that money, or you know, something will happen to your dear brothers and sisters" He said while holding my cheeks tightly.

"DON'T EVEN TRY HURTING THEM, I SWEAR" I shouted at him when he mentioned it.

Even though I was the youngest and unnies and oppas always protect me.

I hate to see them getting hurt cause of my stupid actions but however what I do, I can't give him money. It's my own hard work and I wouldn't wanna give it.

He slapped my face again and screamed.

"THEN GIVE ME MY MONEY"

"IT'S MY OWN, WHY DON'T YOU EARN YOUR OWN MONEY SOMEDAY OLD MAN" I shouted at his face

"GUARDSS, BEAT HER UP, SHE STILL HAVEN'T LEARN HER LESSON" He shouted

"YES SIR" Shouted the guards.

I looked at them in fear, they smirked and start punching me non stop like yesterday.

I could not do anything than to pray for my unnies and oppas to come faster, cause this pain is almost unresistable.

Wonyoung POV

I was woken up by Yujin unnie today, she told me to get ready quickly as we're going to find Y/N today.

After I was ready, we both went downstairs, we saw lots of sunbaenims down there on the couch.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims" said Yujin unnie and I

"No need to be so formal now girls"said GOT7

We nod our head and sat with them.

Chan oppa and Seungmin oppa was telling all of us the plans.

So the plan was that

IZ*ONE will go and find Y/N

While GOT7, BTS AND STRAY KIDS will go and fight the bodyguards.

"Everyone ready?" Asked JB oppa

We all nod our head and went on the specific van designated.

Got7 and Stray kids on one van.

Bts on one van.

And our group in one van.

There was a bodyguard or so called driver in each van and we were all following Straykids and Got7 car cause they have the location.

After a few hours....

We arrived at the location, it wasn't just a normal house.

It was hugee, but it didn't look new at all, it looked kinda old.

Outside the house was surronded by bodyguards.

That's when we knew, it all had started already.

Bts started to go off the van and start fighting with the bodyguards while we all ran inside the mansion.

There was too many rooms inside that we didn't know which one.

"SHE'S UP THERE, HURRY LET'S GO" Shouted Seungmin oppa

We all nod and ran up, indeed, when we went into the room that was where her location was.

Got7 oppa's stayed outside the room just incase.