2: Meeting each other

Y/N POV

I am currently in the car with one of my sister driving named Kim Chaewon and we are currently heading to her dorm to meet more of her members.

Since last time I've only met Yujin, Minju, Yena, Eunbi, Hyewon unnie and not the others cause it past night time and we didn't wanna disturb them.

"Pup, we're here" said Chaewon unnie

"Ok unnie, let's go, I'm excitedd" I replied

She laughed at my reaction and soon we head to so call Dorm 2.

Chaewon POV

*knock knock*

"Oh hey Chaewonnie, anything to help" said Chaeyeon but when she tilt her head she noticed Y/N.

"Oh, hi pup, what you doing here" said Chaeyeon

"Hey, I brought her to know more of our members"

*BTW You and Chaeyeon know each other because your close with TWICE and so your also close with Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong.*

"Oh yeah sure, come in" said Chaeyeon

I hold Y/N hand and guide her into the dorm while Chaeyeon called all of her members to come.

Y/N POV

I was honestly so nervous when she was calling the names cause I was so unfamiliar with it, Chaewon unnie probably noticed me so she grabbed my hand and said it's ok.

I nod my head to reassure her.

Once all members was here, they started to introduce themselves.

"Hey Sakura unnie and girls, this is
Y/N that I always mentioned, she is currently 12 years old which makes our maknae Wonyoung a unnie to her, please take care of her as she might visit us much more often now" said Chaewon unnie

Basically everyone was squeeling and blushing, and I don't know why at all.

Wonyoung POV

After we all introduce ourselves to
Y/N, Chaewon unnie introduce her to us.

Honestly I was kind of surprise that she is so young, but I'm also happy that I finally can be an unnie.

She was so cute and pretty for her age and I felt so in love with her honestly.

"Girls, I need to go somewhere for a while, I'll be back quick, don't worry pup, I'll call Yujinnie to come soon" said Chaewon unnie.

After that she left our dorm, I looked towards Y/N, she looked kinda lost and sad that Chaewon unnie left.

"Hey, Y/N right?" I asked to stop the silent

"Y..yea..u..unnie" she replied and I was surprise of her sound, it sounded so beautiful.

"Wanna tell me more facts about yourself?" I asked

"Umm, I have 8 brothers and sister together, I'm..b..black belt in taekwondo but I'm not allow to use them unless it's an emergency" said
Y/N

"Woaa, daebak, why are you not allow to use them though" I asked while still shock that a young age is already Black belt.

"Unnies and oppas say not all violence can solve problems" she replied and I find that quite cute as she listens to her unnies and oppas.

"Cute" I mumbled.

And next thing I knew the door bang opened revealed a excited puppy, Yujin unnie.

I mentally sigh as she always do that making giving me heart attack.

"WHERES Y/N UNNIES AND WONYOUNG" She shouted

I mentally facepalm as she can't speak in a normal noise for god sake.

Y/N POV

I felt insecure about making friends so I literally mentally prayed that Yujin unnie could come quicker.

And literally after that, the door bang opened, revealed a puppy.

"WHERE'S Y/N..."

"I'm here pup unnie" while I slowly laughed at her words

"Baby puppp, sorry unnie is late, you must be bored right, let's watch movie together, is that ok Chaeyeon unnie" said Yujin unnie as she hugged me tightly.

"You finally can speak at a normal tone, Ahn Yujin, yea just do whatever you want" said Chaeyeon unnie.

Wonyoung POV

I was so called kind of jealous, wait not little, lots of jealous when Yujin unnie call Y/N her baby pup, but when I saw Y/N laugh, I suddenly forgot about everything.

I felt so in love and attach to her, gosh what are you doing to me Y/N.

So in the end, me Yujin unnie and Y/N decide to watch a movie.

The seating plan at the couch was Y/N in the middle of both of us.

We decide to watch a movie about....