15: Find

Y/N POV

It have been three days already, we went back to school and luckily it was going well cause Yujin and Wonyoung unnie is always by my side, LITERALLY ALWAYS.

But I'm glad though, not saying that I hate it.

Anyways, today is a Saturday which means finally a day to rest.

Today was also a special day to me.

My mum birthday...

I decide not to tell Yujin and Wonyoung unnie where I went but I'm still going to leave a note cause I'm a GOOD kid.

It is currently 6am and I already woke up.

I washed up and changed into my outfit slowly and quietly.

I wore full black and a dark cap too, I put on my mask so no one can regconize me.

I head to the doot after writing this note:

"Unnies, I'll be going somewhere alone today, don't worry, I'll be back soon if I can, don't try to find me ot locate where I am, I'll be safe and will be back, you guys will need to eat breakfast and lunch without me, goodbye unnies"

And I went out onto my car, I might be young but I know how to drive already.

I headed to that specific house and went inside.

I went inside her room and I placed a box down, I opened it and it was filled with memories of me and her, when we used to be a happy family.

Nothing ruined....

I kneeled down on the cold ground.

"Hi mum, you might still be alive, you might not, you can be mad at me for coming here but I don't care, I know this is the place you used to come when your feeling down right." I said not noticing tears are forming in my eyes.

"Mum, today is a special day you know? I have so much to say to you but I don't know how to express it, you know dad came to me these days and hurt me, you know that I have a girlfriend now, I also have another unnie that loves and adore me so much, I wish that you can meet them"

"I hope that if one day your still alive, please...c..come and visit me, you might be control by dad now but I promise to you mum, if you don't change like dad, I will take you out of hell"

"He must be hurting you right, but I'll make sure he will be the one to be hurt when I know where you are don't worry. You took care of me when I'm a baby, and now let me take over that job for you."

"I don't have much thing to say anyways, I need to go and eat my lunch soon mum, hope your doing well, I don't even know why I'm talking to myself, you can't hear me right?"

"If you can hear me mum, know that I love you more than anything else in this world, more than my love to food mum, lastly, H..happy birthday, I m.miss you so m..much" I said finally giving it in and broke down.

I hugged my knees as I cry then suddenly, someone comforted me.

I immedietly looked up and saw the same woman in disguise that was in the street that time.

She slowly took out her mask and it revealed her face, I was right.

She haven't died yet, My mum, She's still alive.

I hugged her instanly and tightly.

"P..please..don't leave me again mum...it's been..s..so many years..p.please" I said sobbing on hee shoulder.

"Hi my daughter, I heard all your words just now, I know that you missed me but I came here for something honey, I needed to talk to you" She said pulling out the hug.