6: Getting back to school

Y/N POV

It's been 5 days after I got out of the hospital and rest at home.

Wonyoung and Yujin unnie came to visit me often and well they basically slept at my dorm for all these days I can say.

Not only them though, my sisters and brothers came with their groups too.

Also others to come and visit me, even uncle who is JYP did too.

It was just so fun until when Chaewon unnie said I had to go back to school or I'll be missing lots of things.

Wonyoung and Yujin unnie was worried but I told them I'll be ok to handle it alone.

And so we talked, slept, ate and laughed.

And that day have came, Monday...

I did my routine the same but with Wonyoung and Yujin unnie together.

We walked down the street to the school with me in the middle of them two.

"Pup, stay safe ok, we'll run here during break, don't go anywhere ok, we'll come and find you" said Yujin unnie

I nod my head and bid goodbyes to both them.

I walked bravely to ny classroom cause I knew they both would walk but keep turning their heads to me.

Luckily, I didn't had any classes with the 'bullies' today since I had just like two lessons in the morning and then, free time to study like Wonyoung and Yujin unnie.

The two morning lessons was tiring and boring but I was lucky and glad that they didn't came to bother me.

When the break time bell rang.

I was packing my stuff ready to go outside of the classroom to wait for Yujin and Wonyoung unnie.

I guess just now I spoke too fast.

RED VELVET came by my table and hold me back.

I mentally sigh and said 'Here we go again' in my head

Joy came and grab my shoulder and sat on my lap and start flirting, I was annoyed kind of so I softly pushed her aside.

But her acting queen mode decide to turn on and faked like I pushed her hard that she fell on the ground.

"Owwww, Yeriii, it hurtsss" she said acting cute to Yeri.

I rolled my eyes so back that it can literally head to my hair.

Jkjkjk

Yeri was somehow mad and came towards me.

Ok thats too fake, like wtf how is it effective to her wtf' I thought to myself.

She came to me and slapped me hard on the face.

"WHY DID YOU PUSH HER" She shouted at my face

Me being used to it casually said back
"Well if your smart enough, you can see that youe girlfriend is clearly acting"

Joy stared at me and stood up and was gonna slap me.

I didn't fought back so I just let her, but it damn hurts.

Felt like I'm getting another bruise or mark on my face. ughh

After that they left since there was a teacher passing by.

"Your lucky today Kim Y/N" said Irene

'Pfft' I thought to myself

Aftee their gone, I continued packed my bag and by the time Yujin and Wonyoung unnie came in.

"Hey pup, how's your lessons" said Wonyoung unnie

"Boring, tiring, I feel dead" I replied while yawning.

They laughed at my reaction and we walked up to the top of the school since we alwayd eat there.

We sat on the bench and feel the cold breeze come in and hitting our face.

Wonyoung POV

We were hanging out and eating at the top while suddenly I noticed something red on Y/N face.

Something like a bruise.

"Y/N, what happened to your face" I asked her

And with that, Yujin unnie start looking at her face closeelyyy.

"Unniee, hajimaa, I'm ok, just some allergyy, nothing happen" she said while stopping Yujin unnie.

I was for sure that she was lying but didn't plan to ask her much.

We finished eating and we head to the library to study.

We studied for about 3 hours and I lost my focus when I heard a bang beside me on the table.

I turned my head in synth with Yujin unnie and saw a cute puppy sleeping in between us.

We both chuckled and shaked our head.

I took off my jacket and placed it on
Y/N and patted her head.

We both took a picture of her since we thought it's cute.

We continued study but I got bored so I turn my head and looked at Y/N.

Her face was facing me but her sleeping face is soooo cutteeeeeee.

I didn't notice that I was staring at her.

I looked at the time and it was already 4pm.

I informed Yujin unnie and we woke Y/N up so we can go back to the dorm.

We packed our stuff up and walked out of the library.

On the way while walking to our dorm.

Y/N suddenly stopped.

We stopped and asked her why

"Y/N, is there anything wrong?" Asked Yujin unnie

Then next thing we knew, she starts holding her head and kept saying

"Go away...s..sorry...l..leave..m..me." And she kept repeating that while she lower to the ground.

I suddenly remember about her trauma and I looked beside to the road.

It was a busy road and the car was horning.

"Unnie, did she eat her medicine today" I asked Yujin unnie

"O...oh..n..no..s..she must have forgotten" said Yujin unnie panicking

"Unnie, don't panick, you'll scared her" I said trying to comfort Y/N

"Unnie do you have her medicine" I asked her

"N..no..her bag, her bag haves it" said Yujin unnie while she opened Y/N bag and eventually found it.

We helped Y/N to eat it and a few minutes after she ate it, she did calm down but she fainted.

We carried her back to the dorm.

We were both worried about her and also about what actually happened in school.

When we opened the door...

"UNNIEE" I shouted

"Yes Wonyoungie, don't need to shou-" said ???

"WHAT HAPPENED, WHY IS SHE LIKE-" Shouted ???

......