4: Finding out

Wonyoung POV

I was heading to my class when I heard a loud bang, like a sound of something hit hard on the lockers.

I turned around seeing Y/N..

I was shocked as she was getting badly beaten up.

I ran towards her in my fastest speed I ever can.

I shouted "HEY STOP THERE"

They turned around and saw me.

They looked at me, honestly I was scared a little but I didn't wanna show it.

They slowly let go of Y/N and head towards me.

One of them pushed me hard enough that I fell to the ground.

"And who do you think you are to shout at me" said Irene

*ALERT, I have no hate on red velvet, it's just in this story, red veluv's please don't hate me, sorrryyy*

"I don't care who you are, bullying people are not good you know" I said trying not to show fear.

"Well, well well, another innocent human, girls let's show her some lesson today, shall we" said Irene

All of them was going to ounch and start hitting me.

I closed my eyes getting ready for it but I felt no pain.

I opened my eyes and saw...

Saw Y/N on top of me covering me from the hits.

I stared at her...

I never felt so protected in my life.

"Y/N..w..what are you doing" I said

"U..unnie...I'm..n..not..l..letting..t..them..t..to..h..hit..y...you..s..sorry..t.to get..y..you..in t..trouble" she said while trying to take the hits.

Then suddenly.

"Tst, girls this is boring, let's end her right now, she's so useless"

One of the girl grabbed Y/N and grabbed her by the collar.

I stood uo immedietly trying to stop her but the other 2 girls stopped me.

I wanna get out of their grip but they were strong.

They were laughing so loud..

The so called Irene girl grabbed Y/N by the collar and threw her so hard on the wall.

"NOOO, STOPPP" I screamed.

"HAHAHHAHA, THIS GIRL IS SUCH A WASTE NOW, LET'S GO" said Wendy

They both let me go and I immedietly ran towards Y/N, I hold her up and her head was bleeding lots.

I picked her up and ran towards the gate.

I called for an ambulance since I knew going to the nurse would not help at all.

Her injuries are much worse than just a slight bruise or cuts.

She is basically in life danger.

I looked at her and careress her face.

"Your gonna be ok pup, your safe now, stay with me ok" I said trying not to panick

The ambulance gladly arrived quickly and they started to picked Y/N up onto the car, I followed them into the car.

I was holding Y/N lifeless hands that was shaking.

"Your ok, your ok pup" I kept on saying.

"U..u..unnie..I'm..s..so..sorr.y.." she said and she slowly closed her eyes.

"No..Nonononono Y/N, WAKE UPP" I screamed.

The nurse started to give Y/N oxygen and start to do CPR to her.

My hands was shaking hardly as I see her in this state.

When the ambulance arrived they quickly moved her into the emergency room.

"I'm sorry miss, you can't follow in" said one of the nurse.

I nod my head and sat at the bench outside of the emergency room.

I texted Yujin unnie that I'm at the hospital and gave her address.

I told her I would explain everything once she got here.

After 20 minutes...

"WONYOUNG" shouted someone

I looked over and saw Chaewon, Yujin and Eunbi unnie.

I immedietly broke down infront of them..

They started to comfort me and finally I can speak, I told them what happened just now.

They were all shocked but Chaewon unnie was more mad.

Suddenly....

The doctor came out...

We all sprint towards him and the nurses.

"How is my sister doctor" asked Chaewon unnie

"I have good news and bad news" said the doctor..

"The good news is that she is fine now and stable, she will probably wake up in few hours, the bad news is that her trauma is getting worse, I will give you the medicine she needs to eat or else... it will somehow damage her brain system" said the doctor..

I was confuse when he said trauma attack getting worse.. Does that mean she had one more trauma that I don't know.

We all thank the doctor and head into Y/N room.

Seeing her in this state made my heart broke.

I am older than her yet I can't help her, I felt so useless.

"Unnie, what does the doctor mean by trauma worsen" I asked Chaewon unnie trying to break the silence.

"Ummm, I...." said Chaewon unnie while she looks at Eunbi unnie for help.

"I'll say it then Chaewonnie, so basically, Chaewon told us that Y/N lost her mum in a tragic accident which she was in as well, but she was filled with major injuries and not death, that's her first trauma." Said Eunbi unnie

"And if she don't eat her medicine, when she hear car honks or speed cars flowing by, she will stop walking and start hiding into the smallest shape she can get to and start holding her head and repeat "stop, don't, get me out" so she always have medicine" said Yujin unnie.

"And we also have a abusive father who always hit Y/N rather than us, that's why we always protect Y/N with us, that is also her second trauma which once our dad hit her with a glass bottle which made her in a coma of 3 weeks when she was 10 years old" said Chaewon unnie

I was totally shock, that she went through so much and I didn't know about it.

I made my decisions after hearing those.

I need to protect her..

I need to keep her safe from now..

I need to find her happiness back..

Just when I was filled with thoughts

The door creaked open revealed....

......