Chapter 5

Megan and I walked back to our seats and I guess I looked a little too happy.

"What are you so smiley about?" My mom asked, suspiciously.

"Oh nothing." I lied.

"Mhmmm." She nodded, giving me a strange look. I know I probably should've asked her for advice but she'd probably say something to Cris. He doesn't like the idea of me dating his teammate, much less his biggest opponent.

The second half started and my brother was alot more concentrated. You, well I, could tell by the look on his face. Five minutes in, they got the ball to him around midfield and he took it all the way up the right wing. He cut in and did his fancy footwork to get by. He shot and it soared into the net beautifully.

He did his typical celebration but he caught me by surprise when he pointed at me after. Then, he did what we usually do when we're playing by ourselves and someone scores. He made a heart shape with his hands and winked.

"What the hell did he do?" I asked.

"What Lina?" Megs answered.

"He did something and it's probably bad considering he celebrated like that." I said. I was suspicious now.

••••••••••

The game ended 1-0 with Cris scoring the only goal. I was so happy for my brother. I knew how much El Clasico meant to him. I walked down to the locker room to congratulate Cris and to ask the guys how they wanted to celebrate. As I made my was down the hall, i heard someone call my name.

"Katalina!" I heard Leo's voice call. I turned around and saw he was walking toward me with none other than Neymar.

"Leo. Cris is gonna come out any second!" I said, sounding panicked.

"Yeah I know but this little baby didn't wanna come alone for that reason. Give me your phone." I was confused but I did as I was told.

Leo handed it over to Neymar and he typed something in. "I kinda forgot to give you my number. But here." He said, handing me back my phone.

Just as I was putting it away, the door to the Real Madrid locker room swung open and I heard my brother's deep voice. Leo and Neymar both looked like they were looking at a ghost.

"Uh Lina. Who are your friends?" Cris said, crossing his arms. As if he didn't already know who they were right?

"Cris I'm sure that you know Leo. Annnnnd this is Neymar." I said nervously.

"Mhm. I wasn't aware you spoke to any players off my team." He said, giving Neymar an ugly look.

"Well I met your sister at the last Clasico and me & Tony both thought she was a lovely girl. We're just distant friends." Leo explained.

"And what about him?" Cris asked, still glaring at Neymar.

"I needed to ask Leo something but he was talking to her. I didn't wanna be rude so I came over to say hello. You're a great player by the way. That goal was amazing." Neymar said. Kiss ass.

"Thank you. Likewise." was all Cris said. Okay he was pissed.

"And Leo, I'd like to get to know you better if that's not a problem. Maybe we could hang out sometime. Unless that throws the whole world outta whack." my brother said, looking at Leo kindly.

"I'd love that! Just let me know when. Katalina has Tony's number so she can just call her whenever." Leo said with a smile.

What. The. Hell. Cris. Neymar was just awkwardly standing there as the two other footballers made plans. He smiled and me and I smiled back. Cris saw and turned toward me. "So why are you down here?" He asked.