Chapter 14

*Cristiano's POV*

"And to think I told dad off for you. My bad, looks like he was right." Lina said with tears forming in her eyes. I heard the door slam and I felt my chest tighten. What did she mean by what she said? When did she even talk to my dad?

"Uggggh." I sighed. I needed to go fix this. I hated seeing my sister cry and now that I was the reason why she was crying, it was a lot worse. As I turned and walked toward the door, an angry looking Sergio stood between me and the entrance.

"Cris I don't think that's a good idea. I think you've done enough to Lina for tonight. Just leave her alone." He said.

"Get out of my way." I angrily ordered. Who did he think he was telling me what to do?

"Cris I think he's right. I mean you punched Neymar in the face after he was just trying to be a good friend." Marcelo interjected.

I turned to see the Brazilian with a bruised jaw and blood on the corner of his lip staring at me. "Friend?!" I asked sarcastically, "you want me to believe this guy wasn't trying to hit it and leave? C'mon Marcelo. After what happened with Luke, I find that hard to believe. My sister's past doesn't exactly help her."

"Wait, what do you mean after what happened with Luke? How was that her fault?" Neymar asked, confused.

"It takes two, idiot." I snapped.

"Trying to force someone to have sex with you only takes one person last time I checked," he said, "It's not Lina's fault-"

"Stop it okay." Marcelo cut in.

"No. What the hell do you mean 'force'? Lina told me she did it with him and that's why she wanted to switch trainers." I explained, still confused at what was going on.

"Well she lied because-" Neymar began.

"Okay that's enough guys. This is up to Lina to explain so just leave it alone already." Sergio yelled.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go check on Lina. You can leave now." I sarcastically told Neymar. He sighed and just walked away toward his car. I opened the door and made my way toward my sister's room with Sergio and Marcelo following closely behind.

"Lina," I called out while knocking on her locked door, "Come on, open up. I'm sorry."

*Lina's POV*

I heard knocking at my door and that idiot saying he was sorry. It was bad enough that he basically called me a slut in front of Neymar, but he also punched him pretty hard and I was almost positive Neymar hated me now. He deserved much better than all this stupid drama that was my life. I just can't believe the things Cris said. I mean, I don't think it helped that I told him I was thinking about doing it with Luke but I don't understand why he was so mean about it. He had his fair share of relationships with some slutty girls and I never said anything about it.

I heard footsteps approaching and a female voice talking.

"Cristiano, why are you standing outside of your sister's room with your friends? just walk in." it was my mom.

"I can't. She locked the door." He explained.

"What did you do to her??" She asked, obviously knowing that I wasn't a spoiled brat whenever I felt like it so this was serious.

"Ughhhh," Cris sighed, "Come here. I'll explain it to you over here." I heard footsteps walking down the hall and then a soft knock at my door.

"Lina. It's me and Sergio." Marcelo half whispered, "open up, please. Talk to us." I decided that I should. After all, it was Cris I was mad at, not my bestfriends. I opened it and plopped back onto my bed.

"Close it and lock it. I don't want to see that jerk." I said trying to hold back more angry tears.

"Okay well can you explain what's going on cause I'm so damn confused and so is everyone else." Marcelo asked.

I took a deep breath and explained everything to them. From meeting Luke to what had just happened outside.

"Kid, you live a hard life honestly. I didn't know it was this bad." Sergio finally said, "But you know, you're old enough to make your own choices. Cristiano will come around to whatever you decide to do. You know he just likes to be a hard ass for fun." That got a laugh out of me from how true it was.

"Yeah. And whatever you choose to do, he'll just be happy that it makes you happy. You know that." Marcelo added in. I wasn't too sure of that though. My brother's pride was annoying and I wasn't too sure what would be worse: dating his biggest competition or going back to the guy that broke me so many times.