Chapter 4

The rest of the week flew by. Everyday was the same thing. We'd go to training early, scrimmage, come home, eat, and watch reruns.

Finally the day came. It was Saturday and time for my Real Madrid boys to kick ass!

I woke up extra early and got dressed. I put on my white, long-sleeved Ronaldo jersey and some black skinny jeans on. I then put on my white Toms and I brushed my hair. It looked pretty good today. I looked around, debating if i should wear makeup or not. Ehh. Some mascara and eyeliner should do. As soon as I was done, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I cooked my brother his favorite breakfast. Waffles with scrambled eggs and a bowl of fruit. To drink, i gave him orange juice. I heard footsteps coming from the staircase as I was setting the food on the table. As soon as Cris was in sight, I ran over and gave him the biggest hug I could. "Goodnorning lovely brotherrrrr!"

"What's this?" He asked, looking in the kitchen.

"I made you food cause I'm that freaking great." I boasted.

"Wow you really are. You made my favorite breakfast too. Someone wants something." He said, looking at me suspiciously.

"I want you to kick ass, that's what I want!" I said, still hugging him.

"I'm not one to get nervous but this sure is a big game." He said in a softer voice.

"Cris don't. You're gonna kill it like always." I assured him.

••••••••••

I arrived at the stadium and went to sit with my mom and my cousin Megan. The game started and right away, Madrid had a chance to score. Cris shot and it hit the post and went out. Barça had the ball now and somehow, they got it all the way to Neymar. There he was. He was so much better in person. Athletically and physically. Good Lord he was gorgeous. Stop it Katalina.

Sergio took the ball away from Neymar and cleared it. It went back and forth for the whole first half but no one scored and the half ended.

"Hey Megs, come with me to the restroom. I don't wanna walk alone." I told my cousin.

"Kat it's gonna be full!" She complained.

"We can go to the ones here by the locker rooms. They'll be empty." I said. She agreed and we walked downstairs.

We were talking about the intensity of the game when I bumped shoulders with someone.

"Hey stranger!" Leo said.

"Heeeey!" I said, hugging him, "How are you?"

"Good, you?" He asked.

"I'm great!" I said. "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be in the locker rooms?"

"My legs are a little tight so I decided to stretch them out. I'm taking 'laps' around the hall." He laughed.

Just as we were talking, someone called him. "Leoooo!" was all I heard.

Oh my gosh. He's right there. Neymar.

"Yeah?" Leo called over to him.

He started walking our way and I started to get a little nervous. That's weird.

"Uhm I was just gonna ask you if you wanted me to stretch you but I can see you're a little busy." He said, looking at me with a small smile.

"Oh Neymar this is Katalina." Leo said introducing me. "Annnd this is-"

"Megan." My cousin said, reaching to shake Neymar's hand. I was still in awe at how gorgeous he was up close.

He reached to shake my hand too, snapping me out of my trance. "Come on guys don't be lame. Handshakes are for old people. Just hug." Leo said.

We laughed and hugged. "So I see you're a Ronaldo fan?" Neymar asked, looking at my jersey.

"Bro she's more than that." Leo cut in, laughing.

"His girlfriend?" Neymar asked, looking disappointed.

"NO." I said looking grossed out.

"You're currently talking to Katalina Ronaldo. Sister of Cristiano Ronaldo." Leo said, trying to make me sound important.

"Well then Ms. Ronaldo. It's very nice to meet you. I don't think your brother would appreciate you talking to us right now though. Maybe we can meet up later?" Neymar asked.

"Sure. I'd like that." I replied simply.

"Good." He said and then he kissed my hand, smiled, and walked toward the locker room with Leo.

I walked toward the restroom with Megan and I didn't freak out until we walked inside.

"MEGS DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" I yelled.

"Yes! That hottie asked you out. You know how jealous I am?" she teased.

"Shit. What's Cris gonna say? I'm screwed!" I said, frustrated.

"Don't say anything yet. You're just gonna get to know the kid better. Friends for now. That's all. Cris doesn't have to know." She said.

Good plan. Maybe. But if Cris finds out, i'm basically dead.