Chapter 1

(I dunno how to introduce her so i'll just do it here. Her name is Katalina Ronaldo. She's 19. She's 5'5. She has long brown hair, green eyes, and she loves football along with track.)

*knock knock*

"Lina get up. We have training remember?"

Ugh. I forced my eyes open and looked at my phone. It's freaking 7 am on a saturday! Anything for Cris. See, what happens is he doesn't like training alone. Usually, we'll wake up on weekdays and i'll train with him or go with him to team training. Whichever's more convenient for my brother.

"Cris it's saturday!" I complained.

"Yeah but El Clasico is coming up. Or did you already forget?" He asked, sounding a bit hurt that i'd forget a big game like that.

Shit. "No it's just that I didn't think you'd wanna wake up this early on a saturday." I lied. Good cover up Katalina.

"Well we have team training so get your ass up and get dressed." He ordered. Bossy little brat.

I got up and put on all the practice gear that Coach Ancelotti had so generously given me. He always said i was like a daughter to him. Anyway, i looked in the mirror and figured I looked decent enough. I french braided my hair and grabbed my new CR7's. Time to break my birthday gift in.

I walked downstairs to see my mom and brother talking over the counter. "Hey there sleepy head." My mom greeted.

"Mom, it's 7 in the morning. Most normal people are asleep right now." I answered.

"Yes well my two babies are anything but normal." She said as she kissed me and Cris both on the cheek.

We said goodbye and headed out the door. I grabbed my duffel (which was a gorgeous gift from Isco for my birthday) and walked to Cris' car.

••••••••••

Practice was killing me. These guys were going hard cause they all wanted to beat Barça. Obviously I understand why they wanna win so bad. It's the one of the biggest club rivalries in football.

"Okay you're done conditioning guys. Now you all can scrimmage." Coach called over to where we were.

"Hell yes." I thought.

Usually not everyone stayed for the scrimmage so it was always smaller teams than usual. But one thing was for sure. I was always on Isco's team. He was my bestfriend and we were magic together.

••••••••••

We had all been playing for maybe an hour and a half and we were still tied 4-4. We always only played to 5 goals cause it would take us forever to even get that. I scored 2, Isco scored 1, and James scored 1. For the other team, Gareth and Cris both had 2 apiece.

I sent Isco a beautiful pass that he took up the left wing. I saw the opening so i cut in and he centered it perfectly. I jumped and headered it perfectly to the top right corner of the goal.