Every day, he wakes up, and he's ready to work by 6 in the morning. I'm used to waking up at that time, or earlier if I have to. But, to get on his nerves, I act like I am completely worn out, and refuse to get up. So he lets me stay in bed until breakfast is ready to be served. He demands I eat breakfast with him and all the members of our pack that stay in the house. Then he just gets up without saying a word, hands me my paper with the chores he wants me to do for the day. Then leaves to his office without saying a single word to me, just a single kiss on my head, sometimes on my forehead, or a small peck on my lips.

I have to do everything, before meeting him for lunch, in which I am obliged to bathe and dress nicely for him and the members that join us at the table once again. No one is allowed to eat until I make myself present at the table, which I felt bad about the last time I was running late, and they waited for me for over an hour and a half.

If he feels in a good mood, I'll have the afternoon off. If I piss him off, he gives me more shit to do. Again, everything must be done before we meet for dinner. Where he expects me to dress elegantly for him. Though for dinner, it's just him and I at our table. Most of the time he doesn't say a word, just sits there quietly eating. But I gotta say, it feels more intimate, just him and me, together, in comfortable silence.

I hate this.... especially because I have to act like a stupid little princess in front of him. His perfect little damsel in distress. I have no say, he refuses to let me train with the rest. of the pack, or allow me to go alone for even a single run.

Today, he had the bright idea to make me wash his clothes. I know! you're probably thinking, ok not so bad? except, we have fucking laundry machines! And he is making me wash all his clothes by hand! Not even indoors, but outdoors! in the hot blazing sun.

Ok, so, I guess, It's not such a big deal! I've done it before. I've had to wash my clothes in the middle of nowhere before. But it makes me mad, because I know he's doing all this shit because I left for five years without telling him, it's his way of payback.

How can I explain to him that I had no choice? I did it for our pack, for him, for my family, so they all stayed safe. I promised alpha Brock I'd keep it a secret. No one was allowed to know. So how can I tell him? He thinks I just left and went on to be at a stupid university for five years studying and partying away, while he stayed here, waiting for me to come back.

Uuggh, this is so fucking annoying.
I told him I wanted to train, acting like I've not trained in all this time and I need to start training so I can help protect the pack. But he refused, saying I was too weak and I'd get hurt....are you kidding me? Weak? I wanted to punch him when he said that. But I knew if I did? I probably would of regret doing it. His face is too sexy to be punched.

Now I'm here, washing his damn clothes, and Jazzy, who I dragged along.... keeps laughing her ass off the whole time she's helping me. She gets stuck helping me clean since she's part of my whole secret anyway. Besides, she has now officially become my brother's second chance mate. So, she's family.

I was really hurt when I heard the pack was attacked a year or so after we left. He had already found his mate, who belonged to the crescent moon pack, she had come with the purpose to be with him. They were going to get married soon, but she was killed during the attack.

"I can't believe he is actually making you wash his damn clothes by hand. This is epic, Sel. I wonder what else he has in store for his little maid? Kind of Kinky if you ask me." Jazzy says. I slap his shirt on the rock and place my hand on my hip before I snap back at her.

"Shut the fuck up, and help me out Jazz. I'm tired, and my damn back hurts already." She laughs throwing her head back and nodding while she drains his shirt, twisting it with her hands.