Truth(s)!

Denying the truth can't erase it forever and doesn't change the facts...

~at the same time, Blue River pack, outside pack house~

Ryker's pov

"Ryker, calm down!" Brandon says for the tenth time, but the result is the exact opposite of what he wants to achieve.

I am getting madder, I can't stop fighting to set free from his, Declan and Gabriel's tight hold and they keep on dragging me to take me outside the pack house.

I am struggling furiously to push them away from me, but I can't and I have no patience left, I feel ready to shift, run back inside and kill her, but my traitor wolf is neutral, he holds me back and I don't understand him.

The more I am thinking about what just happened, the more I am losing my mind and I can't understand the reason I am so cursed from the idiot Goddess! I prefer to have no mate, than have that slut, there is no fucking way!

I never asked for anything, I never demanded a thing, but now I fucking do!

I want this bond to break for once and forever, I demand it to break now, I want nothing to do with her and her mother's dirt and I can't believe how unlucky I am!

From all the she wolves in this world why her? Why?

She is the last person I could care about and look what just happened, shit!

My... She... I can't even say it, this is how outraged and shocked I am!

No, no, no! This is not happening, it's a nightmare! She can't be my... Mate.

Nature's mistakes like her have no reason to have a mate, this is very unfair and I am never going to accept her, the end!

I can't even imagine myself next to her, this is ridiculous! Her fucking mother betrayed mine with the piece of shit, Gabriel and they hurt her, they condemned her to run away and save her pride and us, they continued their damn, pathetic life, the slut took my mother's title, they stayed together for years, the bitch cheated on the jerk and when she gave birth to that mistake, run away and left it back.

For what?

For me?

To accept her as my mate and Luna, my kids' mother?

Absolutely not, I don't want her, I would never want her for anything, so how can I think about me and her as mates forever?

If the others want her, they can have her, but I don't, I will never and this is my last word and I am sure about my decision. I won't stay with her because the stupid Goddess decided to play with me and punish me with this cursed and completely unfair fate. I have done nothing wrong and I won't, this is why I am going to reject her and then she can do what her mother did, fuck around with every man she sees!

I am going to save my fame, name, pack and pride from this humiliation, I won't do her the favor to give her just what she and her mother want, I am not Gabriel Jones and I deny doing the same unforgettable mistakes he did.

'Mate' is a sacred word and so is its meaning. I won't throw dirt on it, because of that Hayley! I want someone to love me, my wolf, family and pack, not a lying gold-digger. She is her mother's daughter, she has nothing good inside her, she is like her and I am not stupid, I can't forget and continue.

I won't throw her out of the house and pack, although I would love to, but this doesn't mean there is any hope for us to be together like mates, because we aren't and we won't be until the day I close my eyes forever!

Thorns Of The Past.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें