"You Killed Me!"

"I can't die again because you killed me, for once and for all!"

~Bloody Snow Pack~

Becky's pov

"Come on, we need a bath and then we have to go at the company!" I say as I stand in front of the tree I shifted and got dressed and she laughs.

"Why are you always so restless? All I am asking for is two minutes!" she yells teasingly and I roll my eyes sighing.

This friend of mine is crazy even though he is 39 years old, she is acting like a small girl and I love it but all the times are not the same... Like this one for example, we have so many things to do and she is bored so she decides to earn time in this way!

Anyway, Megan is cute and the most important friend I had ever had in my life! From the first moment we met we became one and she knows everything about me, she is the only one! She is the sister I never had and she loves my kids like they are hers.

She hasn't become a mother, she had an accident lots of years ago, she got heavily injured and the damage was permanent but this is why she loves every kid there is and especially my kids and my kids are crazy for her as well...

You see, I have twins and it was pretty difficult for me to raise them on my own but fortunately from the moment I came here everything changed! Now I don't have only two kids, I have three, I have Evan that is my older brother and shelter, Megan with Mark and also one entire pack that loves and supports me.

I took the role I was supposed to have taken back to my pack even though Evan and I are not a couple. I don't know how it happened, really, I guess it came out of all of us naturally and I can't complain! I never wanted to become a Luna to be honest, it never mattered me but my ex mate was the pack's Alpha and... Anyway, I just wanted to support him.

And here I don't know why but it happened instinctually, the pack treated me like its Luna from the beginning, Evan has been having me like his sister, he has lost his mate, Blaze, his son calls me 'mom' from the second day we met and I became the Luna unofficially. But I am happy because I wanted to help them as much as they helped me.

I came here after six very tough and difficult for me years, I nearly died, I was raising two kids on my own, I needed protection and to feel loved and here I found everything so it was the least I could do. This is my home if you ask me, I want to be nowhere else!

"Megan!" I yell after a while with her still getting dressed and get ready to leave when she laughs and jumps on my back.

"Crazy girl!" I murmur and she chuckles.

"I love you too Becks!" she says cheerfully and we start walking to the pack house that is about 100 meters away.

We were training for about two hours, then we left to go for a run and now we came back to get ready and leave for the company. This is our routine most of the times and we skip the last one hour of training as the kids don't need our help anymore and we like going for runs in our wolf forms.

And when I say kids I don't mean 'kids' but for me they are because they will always be my babies! As I mentioned before I have twins, Ryker and Claire, they are 18 years old and I raised them without my mate, sorry ex mate but one more child got added when I met Evan's son, Blaze that is 19 years old now and Claire's mate!

You understand that they are not kids anymore but anyway... Blaze and Claire became the Alphas about four months ago and Ryker became the Beta because Mark and Megan don't have any kid to take their title and also because he is strong as he was supposed to become an Alpha right after his father but this never happened because I run away...