Reunions And Decisions!

Blood makes you related! Loyalty and love make you family!

~earlier that day, morning, Bloody Snow Pack, pack house~

Becky's pov

"Mom, please stop crying! I can't take it, three hours now you haven't stopped for even a second!" I say nervously and stiffen closer to Brandon, my one and only biological brother!

Yeap, I am sure your guess is right, they came, because I did call them last night!

I think I don't have to mention that things got out of control immediately...

The first person I called was my brother, Brandon! I have a very special relationship with him, our bond was always very strong and he was my protector until I run away from the camp as he is only two years older than me.

My heart broke when I listened to his voice, it hasn't changed at all and I have no idea how, but he understood it was me and he began crying immediately. Well, I left out a sob when he talked first and this is how he realized who I was and soon he began calling my name, I broke into sobbing and our parents listened to him and things got more intense...

My mother was screaming while crying hysterically, my father was ready to pass out and I had to sit to the closest seat as I was about to collapse.

It was just too much, I was feeling awful for leaving them suffering all these years and I still feel guilty although I explained to them everything and they said they have nothing to forgive me about!

They understand and they got shocked when they met Claire and Ryker, they loved them and the kids are very happy, I have never seen them so comfortable with people they don't know, but this is my family so I guess this explains a lot!

To take things slowly, I think I have to explain what happened with not so many details...

So, as I told you before, I made it, I called my family last night when I calmed down, stayed alone and found the courage. I was feeling nervous, I couldn't stop shaking, I was walking up and down like crazy and I still don't know how I created Brandon's number and I dared to call him!

At this point I have to say that I had his and my parents' numbers all these years and it wasn't difficult for me to learn how they had been doing, because I had access to our data from Evan, Mark and Megan. I was always trying to know how they had been doing and I knew that they were still in Gabriel's pack, although they decided to be more isolated and they had been keeping distance from him for obvious reasons! Also, I knew that Brandon had found his mate about a year after I had run away and now they have a 15 years old daughter, Bianca.

And now back to what happened last night, because I am still a mess and I can't think clearly like before and I need to calm down gradually.

So, after we all stopped crying and we managed to take a breath, I found my strength back and I talked to them, I asked from them to forgive me more than twenty times, I told them I have missed them like crazy and I never forgave them, that I had too many things to tell them and I had my reasons to run away like the way I did.

The three of them were not mad at me, they were relieved, they said that they never believed I was dead although Gabriel had felt my pain when I almost died 12 years ago and informed them immediately and they said they love me and all that matters them is that I am safe and sound.

Next, I told them where I am, I mean Evan's pack and that Gabriel found me by accident two days ago and now I have no reason to keep on hiding. They didn't react so well as for Gabriel and Brandon said that he had a big fight with Gabriel when Kaitlyn called and told them I had left from the hospital near the camp, as they all knew about me and Gabriel being mates and my brother almost killed Gabriel that day (I think I loved it and so do you now).