Chapter 31

Jowi's p.o.v

"Perfect." The guy spoke out.

He smacked his palms together and murmured something under his breath. Suddenly light and symbols emitted from the floor, surrounding (Y/N). She looked around and was blinded by the light. She felt herself growing weak, as if chakra was being sucked out her body slowly and painfully. She got on her knees and started breathing heavy, her body started to burn up.

"It hurts!" She tried screaming.

But he didn't stop.

(Y/N) closed her eyes to ease the pain, but she saw something else.

She was in the same place. Black earth, white surroundings. But she wasn't alone this time.

The Wolf stood there towering over her, it's aggressive expression not visible. Instead it had a glint of fear in it's eyes.

(Y/N) stood there baffled. She was confused. Why was she here again?

"He's after me." It spoke out, repeating it's words.

It's ears were droopy and it's tail swung ever so slowly side to side.

(Y/N) looked up at it, still not being able to say anything. So the Wolf was actually scared, she thought. The girl walked closer and spoke up tenderly.

"Who? Tell me."

The Wolf looked taken aback because of her soft tone.

"Orochimaru."

"I've heard his name before..." the girl said while tapping her chin.

"He's the one who took Hiruzen Sarutobi his life. The one who is offering to 'cure you'."

(Y/N) froze, realizing everything. How did she not realise this before.

"All this time I've been...he was...I was.." She didn't know what to say. She couldn't believe she fell into his trap.

"And he wants me. If he succeeds with his plan, you're a dead man, (Y/N)."

The girl looked up shocked, because this is the first time the Wolf called her by her name.

"If I die, what is h-he going to do with you..?" She asked carefully.

The Wolf looked away and answered.

"Abuse me as the weapon I am to you filthy humans. In the eyes of you lowlifes, I am a weapon and nothing more."

(Y/N) looked down and gripped her shirt. She caught a glimps of her hands as they were slowly fading away. She looked up and saw the Wolf fade as well.

"You're too late." The Wolf said as it faded away completely.

"NO!" She yelled as her vision became black.

(Y/N)'s eyes shot open as indescribable pain took over her body, it was 10 times worse than before. She was laying on the floor and looked like a corpse. Her eyes were sunken in and her arms and legs looked dried out. The poor girl couldn't even scream for help.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

Help.

Someone help me.

Wait..no.

Someone needs my help this time.

The Wolf needs me this time.

I'm going to prove to him that he's not just a weapon. It's not just a beast. I was too stupid to even realize that it has feelings as well.