Chapter 14

3e person's p.o.v

Today's team 7 their day off. So they decided to walk around the village.

"So what are we going to do guys?" A certain (H/C)-ette.

"I don't know, what do you think we should do Sasuke-kun?" A certain some.

I'll give you a hint. She almost died. Two times to be exact. Want to know how? A certain (H/C)-ette with a bad temper. But back to team 7.

"Tch, like I care." An Uchiha said.

"Ne 'ttebayo, why don't we go train 'ttebayo!!" Naruto said.

"Great idea Naruto!" (Y/N) said.

It was decided. Team 7 headed to the training grounds.

~Time Skippuuuuu~

Arriving at the training grounds, they realized that they weren't the only one there. Team 8, 9 and team Gai were there too. They were all busy training with each other. Having a laugh from time to time. When Team 7 approached them, they were welcomed with open arms. They decided to train with each other. And plus, to get to know each other better.

After some good training, everyone was tired to the bone. Some of them even had a couple of bruises. And yes, (Y/N) was one of them. A couple of scratches on her arms, face and legs. But nothing (Y/N) can't handle. She's a tough girl. And all the boys (and girls too) realized that today. They didn't expect that (Y/N) was so determined when it came to fighting. When the girls saw how (Y/N) sparred, they didn't even try to go up against her. They all wondered why and how she was so strong.

"When I was 2 my father showed me the basics of my clan's taijutsus. When he did that, I started to train by myself. Even though I could barely walk, I still tried. When I was 5 I was ready to face my father. Yeah, I laid a couple of punches and scratches on him. But in the end he still defeated me." (Y/N) finished.

Everyone was astonished how (Y/N) was able to train that hard. They thought it was inspiring.

"You're the coolest girl I know (Y/N)." Kiba said while blushing and smiling.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" The other girls said.

"I just mean, that, you know, it's kinda cool how she trained her whole life like that." Kiba said trying to calm down the angry girls.

"Oii, guys calm down. And Kiba, thank you. But I'm not done training yet. I'm going to get stronger. Stronger than I already am. But ofcourse, I don't want my friends left behind. So let's train hard together." (Y/N) said while smiling cheezily.

Everyone looked at (Y/N) in awe. Now they were determined to train some more. And that's what they did. All the genins trained till dawn. After that they all went back home. Everyone learned a little bit about each other. Yeah, even Shino opened up a little. He said that he loves bugs (duhh) and collecting rocks. Nobody knew that he loved collecting rocks. (*A/N* not even me).

As it was getting darker, (Y/N) still didn't want to go home. She was thinking about the things Zabuza told her. How she wished that Zabuza was still alive to ask him the questions that wandered around in her head. As it was getting colder, the moon came out. But it wasn't a full moon. A nice banana shaped like moon. With thousands of stars in the sky.

 With thousands of stars in the sky

(*A/N* this is my first painting. I hope you like it.)

"If I was a star.."

"You would shine the brightest."

(Y/N) quickly got up her feet and took a kunai out of her pouch. She was in her battle stand untill she saw who was standing in her direction. It was the DuckButt.

"What the hell Sasuke?!"

"Finally you called me by my real name." He said while walking towards the girl.

"Tch, whatever." She said back again.

(Y/N) sat in the grass, with Sasuke coming to sit down next to her. It was silent for a while, until (Y/N) spoke.

"What do you think Zabuza meant? It keeps bothering me. Like damn, the moon and this lady and shit. I really don't know, and it's really stressing me out-..."

Sasuke looked at the troubled girl. That boy was panicking because he didn't know what he needed to do.

"Umhh, you know. You don't have to worry about that right now. It's getting late, we should go home." Sasuke said while standing up.

He extended his arm for (Y/N) to take it. She chuckled and grabbed his hand.

"You know, you are a weird DuckButt. You have your moments when you're like a mean jerk to me, and than you have your moments when you're actually nice." (Y/N) said and pulled herself up.

Sasuke was blushing at the statement (Y/N) made.

"You think I'm nice?" He asked in disbelief.

"Well, yeah. But sometimes you can act like an ass wipe." (Y/N) said.

Sasuke glared at her, but then they started laughing, which suprised (Y/N) actually. They then started to walk home.

"You know, you look nice when you laugh. You should do it more often." (Y/N) said while looking on the ground and still walking.

Sasuke stopped in his tracks, and stared at (Y/N) while still blushing. The said girl turned around to look at the DuckButt and asked him if he was alright.

"Yeah-h, I'm ok. You like it when I laugh?" He asked unsure.

"Yeah, when you laugh you don't look like a grumpy old troll ( who lives under the bridge)."

"Yeah, it's been awhile..."

Sasuke walked (Y/N) home even though she insisted. But Sasuke denied her denial. When they were at (Y/N)'s apartment, they said goodbey. But a certain (duckass) person didn't want to leave just yet.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted.

She turned around, and then suddenly she was caught in a hug. She was suprised at the sudden action.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." He said.

She awkwardly hugged back. She felt a little tingly thing in her stomach and blushed. Sasuke lowered his hands towards her waist and placed his face on her shoulder. After a good two minutes he released her and smirked, because (Y/N) was a blushing mess.

"Are you ok (Y/N)?" He asked while smirking.

"Yeah-h, umhh I'm going to take a nap now. See you in the morning Sasuke!" The girl yelled and went into her apartment.

Sasuke's p.o.v

I don't even know how I fell in love with that girl. She's literally the opposite of me. But still when she smiles, even the sun turns jealous. But it looks like I'm not the only person who thinks like that. Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji. Even Lee has taken an interest in her. And Shino.. I don't even know. But I promise, I'll win her heart first. That girl, she doesn't even know what she's doing to us....

"Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde?" (Why are you shaking up my heart(eu)😂)

"왜 네 마믈 흔드는 건데?"

Hello peepz Jowi here!! Here is your update so enjoy. Comment if you know from which song the lyrics is. I'm was thinking about making another story. Check my profile for more information. That's all for now. Jowi out!!!