Chapter 8

3e persons p.o.v

Four genins were waiting for their new sensei to arrive as they were actually the only four remaining in class. Their former sensei left and so did the other fellow genin.

There was a blonde who was very impatient, so he decided to do a prank on his new sensei as a punishment. Two of the other genin were against it, but their was this girl who helped the blonde put the board eraser at the top of the door. Then when the new sensei enters the class, the eraser falls right on top of his head. This girl was (Y/N). She was bored, so why the heck not she thought. The blonde, also known as Naruto, was happy that (Y/N) helped him with the prank. But he got irritated when a certain Duckbutt said that the new sensei will never fall for such a trick, that he's a skilled ninja. This Duckbutt that I speak of is known as Sasuke. Then there was this pink haired girl who agreed to the Duckbutt's saying, but you could see that she couldn't wait for the outcome of Naruto's and (Y/N)'s prank.

The genins were rambling about the prank until a certain jounin stepped through the door. As the eraser made contact with his head, a little 'blop' sound could be heard. It was quiet for just a while, until (Y/N) and Naruto broke into a loud laughter. This jounin was Hatake Kakashi.

Kakashi's p.o.v

The Hokage summoned me to his office, wanting to talk about my new team. Once I was there, he first told me about the Uchiha saying that he was strong and very determined. But he's also a bit of a loner, kind of reminds me of the person I used to be.

Moving on, Hokage-sama also told me about Haruno Sakura. All he told me that she was a fangirl of Sasuke, and that is all I needed to know. Then there's the jinjuriki of the Demon Fox, Uzumaki Naruto, who is just the opposite of the Uchiha. He's loud, obnoxious and always seems to stir up trouble. The Hokage told me to keep an extra eye out for the Uzumaki. Speaking of jinjuriki, when I found out I had to deal with two of them, my eyes widened.

"Two jinjuriki's, but I thought Naruto was the only jinjuriki in the village?" I asked, still confused.

"He WAS, until (Y/N) Okami came to the village. Sorry I couldn't tell you earlier, I just don't want to let anyone know that she is an Okami. It could put her in danger." The Hokage explained to me.

He must care deeply for her, that he didn't even tell me that there was an Okami in the village. Hokage-sama also told me that she is also loud like Naruto. Great, now I have to deal with two loud jinjuriki's on my team. Oh, what fun.

After I was dismissed, I walked to the academy. Two interesting students on my team, how interesting. As I'm walking through the halls I realized that I'm late. Well, they'll have to get use to it.

Arriving at my destination, I look at the door. Who do they think they're fooling? An eraser, wow. Opening the door I let myself get 'caught' by their prank.

There was this pinkette looking guilty and saying that she had nothing to do with it.

'I know you're enjoying it.' I mentally stated.

And then I saw this kid sitting down in a seat, simply he has no interest in his team mates whatsoever. Then two kids began to laugh, I looked over and saw a blonde and an (h/c) girl. She looked so happy, her laugh was music to my ears. For some reason I wanted to always make her laugh, always make her happy.

Wait....what am I thinking?! I'm her sensei for crying out loud.

Sigh, that Icha Icha Paradise must be getting to my head.

"My first expression of you guy's, you're idiots. Meet me on the roof." And with that I poofed away.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v