Chapter 21

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

It's been three weeks.

I have been counting every day since I've arrived in this hell hole.

I do not like hospitals.

In matter of fact, I hate them.

Hospitals are for people with uncureable diseases and those type of conditions, but I'm fine.

I don't need people to constanly check up on me, feed me or help me with my daily routine.

I've told Mika-san that so many time but everytime it is the same thing that she tells me over and over again.

"You're body should rest up and heal completely if you don't want any problems with your health in your elderly days."

I do have to admitt it, she is right. But her being my nurse does not give her the privilage of her telling me what's best for me.

But to put all the bad stuff aside, my friends and team do come visit me in their free time.

Sometimes they even bring me some goodies like fruit and chocolate.

Speaking of chocolate...I haven't seen Iruka-sensei since that day...

As I remained in this forsaken room, I realised that what I did, lashing out on sensei like that was stupid and ignorant of me.

He was trying to look out for me since Gramps can't do it anymore..

I need to apoligise to sensei, but it's not like I'm getting out of here soon. Which really is a pain in the ass.

But, I'm not the only person in team 7 that's in the hospital.

Sasuke's here too.

But like I said, it's not like I can go anywhere. Staying in bed all day is shit.

Does he know that I'm here tho?

Tch, of course he does.

Idiot.

Stupid Uchiha.

Why is he here anyway?

I'm going to ask Mika when I see her.

In matter of fact, I have a lot of unanswered questions.

How or where did Naru learn that technique?

I don't remember him going training alone with Kakashi-sensei.

He's got a big ass toad and no one knows where it is from.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't seen him in a while. The only people from my team that visit me are Sakura and Kakashi-sensei.

Where has he been?

Is he alright?

Ughhh why am I worrying so much.

They're fine.

Naru is taking good care of himself and is probably busy.

Yeah, he's busy. That's all.

But then again, WHO IN THE WORLD IS SO BUSY THAT THEY CAN'T VISIT THEIR BEST FUCKING FRIEND WHO IS IN THE HOSPITAL.

UZUMAKI NARUTO IF YOU DON'T COME SEE ME TODAY I WILL KICK YOUR ASS.

"Hi (Y/N)! How are you feeling?"

I looked at the door and saw Sakura.

To be honest, she is the only person that visits me everyday. I really apreciate that.