Chapter 4

Iruka's p.o.v

Where did (Y/N) run off to?

Damn it. If Sakura would have just shut her mouth, this wouldv'e never happened in the first place. I hope (Y/N) is okay. Why did Naruto run after her?

Of course...he knows how it feels to called a monster.

Wait..why am I sensing this strong chakra..to strong chakra. Is it (Y/N)?

Damn it.

I hope nothing goes wrong. As I was running towards the chakra, I sensed it fading away. Something must have stopped it.

Finally when I reached my destination I saw two kids sitting near a pound. It was (Y/N) and Naruto, and they're laughing with each other? What did I miss?

"(Y/N)!!" I called out while running their direction.

Naruto's p.o.v

(Y/N) and I were laughing about some pranks I did. I'm glad (Y/N) is my friend 'ttebayo. She's actually my first friend! I'm suprise that a nice, pretty, no beautiful, no GORGEOUS girl like her would be friends with me. Everybody looks down on me. But not her. I must be lucky 'ttebyo!

"(Y/N)!!"

We both heard the noise and we saw Iruka-sensei walking towards us. Way to spoil the fun Iruka-sensei.-_-

(Y/N) p.o.v

Naruto and I were talking until I heard my name being called. We both turned around and saw Iruka-sensei walking our way. Someone I don't want to see right now. He finally made his way towards us and said:

"(Y/N) are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?"

"Why do you even care?" I mumbled. But he heard, and so did Naruto.

"(Y/N) if course I care, the Hokage told me to take care of you-.."

"LIES! If you have to take care of me, how come you didn't do anything when that pink haired girl called me a monster. You know what I've been through right?

Right!? I lost my mom, I lost my dad...tch...Iost my mom and dad...I LOST MY WHOLE CLAN!"

"(Y/N) calm down 'ttebayo, it's okay. Just clam down."

I looked at Naruto and he held his pinky with my pinky. I looked at our hands and then looked at him. He blushed lightly, and then he gave me a smile that said 'everything will be ok, I'm here'. I thightened my gripp on Naruto's pinky and looked at Iruka.

"I'm sorry Iruka-sensei, I don't know what came over me and I really have a bad way to cope with my feelings right now. And I understand if you think I'm a selfish child, bu-.."

"(Y/N) you're not a selfish person. I understand how you feel, you're confused and you don't know anybody here. What you did to Sakura was something I didn't expect. That's why I told you to put the kunai away. And I already talked to Sakura about her behaviour earlier. And I'm sorry that I didn't say anything back then. Just know that I really care about you, and that I'm here to take care of you."

Zzzzzzz.....

Iruka's p.o.v

After saying what I had to say to (Y/N), I looked at her and Naruto.

Zzzzzzz...

They're sleeping?! What the.. I just spoke my heart and soul out and they're sleeping.

"(Y/N), NARUTO!! HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE SLEEPING. DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME WHEN I WAS SPEAKING!!!"

They both jumped up and they went into a salute position.

Sigh...what am I going to do with them?