Chapter 20

Jowi's P.O.V

The rain was pouring and the skies were gray. The Leaf village was filled with sadness and sorrow. The unpleasent events that occured these past days all resulted to this one.

The funeral of the third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi.

The whole village was mourning, comforting the Sarutobi family. Every single shinobi was there, exept for the wounded.

And (Y/N) was one of them.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Empty.

Weak.

Sorrow.

To be honest, I don't know what I'm feeling at the moment. My emotions are confused. I don't know what I need to feel or how I'm suppose to feel.

But this is not the first time that these emotions are conducting me. These gloomy, uncomfortable feelings. I also felt them the day I lost my village, my home, my parents.

I was also feeling weak, not being able to do anything about what was occuring before my own eyes. The feeling of guilt, because it felt as if everything that happened was my fault. Feeling sorrowful because I knew for a fact that I was not going to see my home anymore.

I remember flames.

Flames illuminating my vision.

I remember screams and cries of my villagers falling in battle.

But the only thing I don't remember is the person who started it all.

The person who caused this.

The person who is responsible for my current situation.

The reason why my spine is broken is because of that person.

The reason why my village is gone is their fault.

The reason why I have that mark on my stomach is their fault.

THE REASON WHY GRAMPS DIED IS THEIR FAULT.

"(Y/N)?"

I was brought out of mine mini trance and looked at my surroundings.

For a second there, I forgot that I was laying in a bed.

That I was in the hospital.

White walls.

White sheets.

White everything.

It sickens me.

I looked beside me and saw Iruka-sensei.

He looked at me in pity, feeling sorry for the state that I am in right now.

"Sensei, what are you doing here, shouldn't you be at the funeral?"

"What are you talking about (Y/N)? The funeral is already over." He said looking at me confused.

I looked at the clock that was hanging in the room and saw that it was already half past four.

"Ahh, I'm tired so I got the time mixed up" I said monotone.

Iruka looked at me and just nodded.

"I just wanted to check up on you, that's all. How is your back doing?" he said smilng trying to lighten up the mood.

"It's fine." I said looking at my hands that were in my lap.

Iruka's P.O.V

Poor girl, she is so gloomy. Even more than Konohamaru.