Chapter 11

3e person's p.o.v

The air was tensed, not a sound could be heard. Only the wind.

"Why are you smirking when you know you're going to die, Okami-Hime?" Zabuza said chuckling evil under his bandages.

"Like I said. You are going to tell me how you know my name and why the heck are you calling me Okami-Hime? What the hell does that even mean?"

Everyone was quiet, nobody dared to talk. Even Kakashi didn't breathe a word.

"So you don't know? You were supposed to be heir of the Okami clan, in every hunderd years the moon-.."

"That's enough Zabuza!" Kakashi yelled out and attacked Zabuza with a kunai.

"Protect the bridge builder!"

As soon as the genins heard that from their sensei, they all surrounded the bridge builder.

~Time skippuuu because I'm lazyy~

Kakashi was worn out due to his sharingan. The same with the genins. Zabuza was beaten and taken away by some ninja. They all decided to go to Tazuna's house to let Kakashi rest.

(Y/N) p.o.v

That was one hell of a fight! Hell yeah, there's still one thing bothering me tho...

"-and in every hundred years the moon-.."

Those are the words I remember Zabuza saying. And it seems that Kakashi-sensei knew something about it..I'll ask him when he wakes up.

We arrived at Tazuna's house and we laid Kakashi in a room. He was still out. Seems like Tazuna has a daughter and a grandson. We were now in the same room Kakashi was laying in.

"Etto 'ttebayo, how come he didn't wake up 'ttebayo!" Naruto asked me.

"I don't know, he used his zaringan to much so he passed out." I told Naruto.

"It's Sharingan and not zaringan (Y/N)." The Duckbutt hissed at me.

"Zaringan, Sharingan, it stays the same Duckbutt." I said making him angrier.

"Stop calling me that! My name is Sasuke!" He yelled back.

"Shut up Duckbutt, you'll wake Kakashi-senei up." I said making him even angrier if possible.

Before anyone else could say something, Tsunami called us down for dinner. I wasn't hungry so I stayed with Kakashi-sensei. Besides I have some questions for him when he wakes up.

It was quiet in the room. I looked around to make sure nobody was in the room. This is my chance.

TIME TO SEE WHAT'S UNDER THAT MASK!!

I slowly craweld up to him, reached my hand for his mask. I was hovering over him at the moment. Just as I was about to pull down his mask...

"What are you doing (Y/N)?" A sleepy Kakashi said with a husky voice.

"Umhh, nothing sensei, I saw a fly so I was about to shoo it away...hehe." I said with an awkward smile. I hope he doesn't know I'm lying.

"Really, it looks like you wanted to pull down my mask." He said. I know he was smirking under his mask.

Before I could say something he pulled me and I landed on top of him. His arms were around my waist, my arms on his chest.

"You're a bad liar ya'know. If you want to see my face, all you have to do is ask." He whispered in my ear, feeling his breath on my frickin' neck. Help me!!