FAREWELL TO STORYVILLE

"Rebekah!" Klaus shouted as he stood a few feet away from Nat, Elijah and Rebekah.

"Walk away." Elijah warned his brother as he held up Papa Tunde's blade. Nat looked at the hybrid and noticed him holding the indestructible white oak state.

"Don't move!" Klaus yelled at Rebekah.

"Leave us now." Elijah told Nat and Rebekah, but the latter shook her head, scared and angry.

"I can't. I'm stuck here." She then looked at her brother and gasped softly. "Elijah, he has the white oak stake." Nat looked at Klaus in fear and he smirked at the blonde.

"I bought it for you, sister." He pointed the stake in her direction and Nat's heart skipped a beat.

"Get out of his sight." Elijah told Rebekah. "Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to me now." Rebekah looked at his brother and then turned to Nat, the latter nodding reassuringly. Without a word, she sped away and Nat and Elijah turned to Klaus. "I'm asking you, brother to brother, we end this nonsense now."

"You would side with that traitor." Klaus spit out angrily and Nat sighed.

"I am not choosing sides, but I will not allow you to hurt our sister." Elijah told him calmly and Klaus glared at him before his gaze landed on Nat.

"Well, you certainly are siding with her. I mean, sweet, precious Rebekah can't do any harm. Even after she killed your sister, you still side with her." Klaus said tauntingly and Nat glared at him.

"I won't let you hurt her." She told him calmly and he rolled his eyes.

"We cannot leave this cemetery, Elijah. How long do you think you two can defend her?" Klaus said before speeding away, Elijah following him. Nat looked at them and walked closer as they stood a few tombs away.

"As long as it takes, by whatever means necessary." Elijah said, determination clear in his voice. Nat looked between the two brothers before turning around and rushing through the graves and crypts, trying to find Rebekah.

"Talia." She heard Rebekah's voice and when she turned her head to the side, she found her inside a mausoleum. She quickly entered and threw herself on the blonde's arms. "I'm okay."

"Not for long. He's murderous." Nat whispered, afraid of what would happen if Klaus caught her. She pulled back and looked at her friend, tears gathering in her eyes. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, Bekah. I promise."

"I know." The blonde whispered, a sad smile on her face. Nat looked around before kneeling on the floor and placing her hands on both sides. "What are you doing?"

"I'm a siphoner, which means that I can technically siphon this spell." Nat answered as she closed her eyes. "I just need to concentrate." She took a deep breath and started siphoning the magic covering the cemetery. But as soon as she started, she felt something blocking her. "What the hell?" She whispered quietly as she opened her eyes and frowned.

"What happened?" Rebekah asked in confusion.

"It's like something's blocking me." She pursed her lips before shaking her head and closing her eyes again. "I'll try again." She concentrated even harder this time, trying to break down the barrier Celeste had probably put up against her. She felt some power surging through her, but as soon as it started, it stopped. "Damn it!"

"Talia, it's okay." Rebekah tried to assure her, but Nat shook her head.

"No. I have to lower the barrier. I can do it. I just have to concentrate harder." Nat said stubbornly before looking ahead, determination written all over her face. She took a deep breath and pressed her hands harder against the floor. She felt her mind hit the barrier but concentrated on lowering it.