"Uncle P, can we get the other controllers now" Messiah asked him and he nodded.

"Go head kid" he said and he took off running.

"Auntie look" Za'Toven said tapping Payton arm.

"Go head kid" she said letting him know she was watching him.

He took off and did a front flip into the pool. Payton watched as Asia stood with a mean mug.

"Siah.... you getting me wet" she said and Payton started laughing.

"Asia you already wet, your in the pool" Messiah said looking over her.

"But I don't want you to wet me" she said sassy and Payton shook her head.

"You Amarin's daughter for sure" Payton said looking back at Amarin who laid tanning in the pool chair.

"That's right baby.... stand your ground" Amarin clapped with a smile and Payton shook her head.

"Payton come on.... don't get scared now" Pierre said as he stood in the basketball court.

"Watch how I bet him with his own move" Payton said pointing at Pierre who stood on the court with Shawn.

"I got a rack on Pierre" Paris said as she walked towards the court to watch them play.

"I got two on Payton" Rondo bet'd her and they shook on it.

"Tray and Shaud come on jits." Payton said as she walked onto the court.

"Me" he said with a smile and she nodded.

"Yea you can play right" she asked as the men and boys sat on the bleachers.

"Yes ma'am" he said and Travis clapped.

"Show them what your daddy taught you boys" Travis said and August started laughing.

"Ref's or no ref" Pierre asked Payton and she looked over at him.

"We can play dirty or clean... your choice" she said competitively and Pierre nodded.

"Ref's it is" Pierre said and she nodded.

"Alright" she said as Shaud & Tray stood beside her.

"Lightweight" Pierre said fanning her off walking over to his partners.

"Which one of y'all play good on defense" she asked looking at them.

"Me" Tray said holding his hand him.

"You gotta play good.... Shawn is good on both sides of the court. Stay on your person ok" Payton warned him and he nodded.

"Ok" he said and she looked at Shaud.

"You got the easy one, just make sure you stop him from doing layup's he's good with those" Payton warned him about Seven jr.

"Only thing I need y'all is to have confidence and stay on your person. It's just a game" she told them and she turned to see Pierre having a deep conversation with his teammates.

"See he down there giving them a life lesson.... y'all don't need that just stay on your person" she said and they started laughing.

"You so funny auntie" Shaud said and she chuckled.

"Alright time.... let's go" Coach Clark said walking on the court in his referee uniform.

"Who got tip off" Clark asked as both of the teams walked up and faced each other.

"Shawn" Pierre said pointing at Keyshawn who stood ready to play.

"Tray" Payton said and they backed up and got in position.