{Chapter 52}

The Mafia Leader Damien Chapter 52: Bonus chapter 5, He looked so perfect...

Damien's pov:

"Alright take a deep breath, hold onto it and push." Mrs Emett said and Savannah did it.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... breathe out." Mrs Emett said," Good job momma. One more time."

Savannah did the same thing three more times before taking a quick break.

"He has a lot of hair." Mrs Emett chuckled," Wanna see him, Mr Russo?"

I move slightly and was shock by what I saw. There was his head with a lot of hair and some blood. The little guy was almost here.

"Alright Savannah, one more time." Mrs Emett said. Savannah pushed one more time and the doctor took the baby.

"You need to breathe too Mr. Russo." One of the nurses joked. I didn't even realise that I was holding my breath. I watched as she put the baby on the towel and Savannah reach out to hold him.

He looks so perfect...

"He's so beautiful and tiny," Savannah smiled looking at me with teary eyes. She kisser her head multiples times before the nurse took him.

"He is," I smiled.

"You need to cut the cord,"

The nurse handed me the scissors and I cut the cord. Little man started to cry as the nurse started to clean him up. They weighted him, check his heartbeat, removed some stuff out of his nose and put a small beanie on his head.

"You will have to hold him skin to skin." The doctor told us.

"Go ahead," Savannah said grabbing my hand. The nurse came with him and I removed my shirt. I took him in my hands and hold him against my chest. He was so tiny and I held him delicately like a petal. I looked down at him and he was so sleeping calmly. They put the blanket Savannah bought for him on his back.

I sat on the stool beside the bed so that Savannah get to see him while I'm holding him. Once the nurse and the doctor was done, they walked out of the room.

"You should sleep love, I'll wake you when he'll be up," I said and she nodded. I kissed her forehead before making my way to the couch. I laid my back on the seat and rub his back lightly.

-------

It was now 11 30 am and both Savannah and the baby was eating. Savannah was feeding the baby while I was feeding her. He did wake up before and Savannah had to feed him. She also put on a cute onesies on him.

 She also put on a cute onesies on him

(His onesies⬆️)

Once he's done, Savannah put him on the bed in front of her.

"Caden Thomas Russo," I said and Savannah smiled.

"It suits him," she said.

I felt my phone vibrates and I reached out to take it.

We are in the front lobby- Elijah

I'll come to you-Damien.

"Elijah and your parents are in the front lobby, I'll go get them," I informed Savannah and she nodded.

Savannah's pov:

Caden started to move and I tucked the blanket closer to him. I put my finger in his tiny hand and he held it in a fist.

The door opened and Elijah was the first one to walk in. His eyes landed on Caden and he smiled. Then, Paigne, mom and dad walked in.

"Oh my god, he looks so tiny," Paigne said.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked her.

"Wait, me first," Elijah stated. I chuckled and reach to pick Caden up. I handed it to Elijah and I was surprised that he wasn't scared to hold him.

"What's his name?" Dad asked while looking at Caden.

"Caden Thomas Russo," Damien replied.

"Caden... that's nice." Paigne commented.

Elijah kissed Caden a lot on his cheeks. Paigne was the second one to hold him and then mom and dad.

"Our first grandchild." Mom smiled.

"When are you getting discharge?" Dad asked me.

"I think tomorrow night. The doctor will check on him again." I explained.

"I'll bring breakfast for you all tomorrow," Mom added.

"What did you eat this morning?" Paigne asked as she sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Hospital food, it wasn't that bad," I replied.

"Crawford and Zach are here, I'll go get them," Damien told me before leaving the room again.

"This baby's birthday is the next day of your wedding anniversary." Elijah pointed out.

He wasn't wrong. Yesterday Damien and I went on a romantic dinner and I had to come home early since my feet were swollen and I could barely walk. Little did I know that he was planning on coming out the next day.

"He's a blessing."

After a few minutes, Crawford and Zach walked in with some blue balloons and a blue gift bag.

"Wow," Paigne said.

"Can I hold him?" Zach asked and mom nodded. She handed him Caden and he smiled down looking at him.

"He's so tiny," he murmured.

"We will leave now Sav. See you tomorrow."

Mom and Elijah hugged me before they left. Now only Crawford and Zach was here, looking at Caden. Damien sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You did so well. You're such a strong momma." He murmured before kissing my temples.

"Well thank you for being by my side all the way," I said looking at him.

"And this will last forever. I'm not going anywhere." He pecked my lips to seal his words.

"Good, can I have more like him?" I asked referring to Caden.

"Yeah but for now let's focus on him. We will think about his siblings later." He said making me chuckled.

"They just have one baby and they are already thinking about having another one," Zach said shaking his head.

"I don't mind at all. I'm just the uncle whose going to spoil them." Crawford shrugged.

"Oh no, no more toys. His playroom is full." Damien pointed out.

"Well, clothes it is then."

Oh my god...

~End~

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah