{Chapter 31}

The Mafia Leader Damien Chapter 31: Wow no over protective brother?
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

Damien and I made our way to the front door. We immediately saw them standing there, waiting for us. Paigne noticed us and elbowed Elijah. He looked our way and he nodded at Damien.

"Mom, she is here." I heard Elijah said and both mom and dad turned toward us. Dad was looking like Damien, jaw clenched, fist clenched and was trying his hard to remain calm.

"Sorry to make this night short, but we need to leave." Mom apologized to Damien.

"No, that's okay," Damien replied half heartily.

"Everyone in the car," Dad ordered, calmly. We all walked to the car and the last thing I heard Damien said, made me worried.

"Get that motherfucker in the basement. I'll personally look after him later."

I glanced at Damien one last time and the look on his face, say it all. He was blaming himself for what happened and nothing was his fault. Instead, he saved me from me. I didn't want to leave him like that. I was afraid he was going to take some wrong steps because he was too angry.

I sat down at the back and laid in the seat while dad drove home.

----

When we reached, dad looked calmer. Mom wrapped her arms around dad's waist, comforting him. She didn't have to say anything. Dad always noticed all the small things mom does and I can tell he really appreciate it.

These two were my roles model.

I walked to my room and I noticed Elijah and Paigne following me. They closed the door behind them and looked at me.

"What happens with Luke?" Paigne asked concerned.

"You don't know how relieved I was when I saw Damien. I knew he would find you before me." Elijah admitted and I sighed.

I took out Damien's suit and drop it on the bed.

"He did this."

I heard gasps and I sighed. I walked to my mirror and look at the marks. It was darker now and there was dried blood on my skin.

"That asshole. Did Damien let him go?" Elijah asked pissed off.

"No, he didn't," I replied.

Luke must be already in Damien's basement right now...

"Did he injured him as Luke did to you?" Paigne asked and I nodded.

"Damien did worst," I mumbled and turned to them.

"Good, I hope Damien show him who's he messing with," Elijah stated and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he sighed.

"I know he's a mafia leader. I searched for him online and got a lot more information." Elijah said making Paigne gasped.

"My brother in law is a Mafia leader!" She gasped aloud making my eyes widened.

"Y-your w-what?" I asked surprised.

"Don't deny it. We all know it will happen one day." Paigne shrugged.

"A-anyway, I don't know. Damien is blaming himself for what happened today. I tried to convince him that it wasn't because of him but I know he is still blaming himself." I said and sat on the edge of my bed.

"You want to be near him?" Paigne asked and I looked at her.

"Yeah, I want to be with him." I sighed.

"How about you take a shower and changed up? I'll drop you to his house." Elijah suggested and I was shocked.

"You would do that?" I asked and he nodded.

Wow no over protective brother?

"It looks like you really want to be with him right now, so I'll drop you there. Just let me change my clothes." He said and I nodded. I stood up and went near my closet to grab my clothes.

"Goodnight, see you when you come back," Paigne said hugging me before leaving the room.

"I'll go too." Elijah followed him out and I went to take a shower.

I hissed in pain when I accidentally rub the bruised area. Damn that fucking hurts. I slowly dried myself up and put my clothes on.

 I slowly dried myself up and put my clothes on

I had to put a jacket on to hide the bruises. I brush my hair and let it as it was. I didn't do any makeup since I just removed it.

I grabbed my phone and I walked out of my room. Midway, I met Elijah. He changed in his sweatpants and his hoodie.

"Let's go."

We both walked outside and we walked to his car.

"What am I going to tell mom?" I asked as he started to drive.

"I'll tell her an excuse and I'll text you. If she asked again, you will have to give the same excuse." He pointed out and I nodded.

I told him the direction to Damien's house. I did remember it from the first time I came here. I hope he was here and not at the Mafia's mansion.

Elijah parked and I hesitated to walk out.

"Just go for it, he might be waiting." He joked, making me smiled a little.

"Thank you," I said and he nodded.

"No problem twinny. If anything happens, call me." He said and I nodded. I opened the door and walked to the front door.

I pressed the doorbell and waited for anyone to open the door. After a few minutes, the door opened and I saw Crawford.

"Savannah, come in." He moved away and I walked inside.

"I'm surprised you came. I thought Damien would sneak in your room tonight." He smirked and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Nevermind, you will understand later." He shrugged.

Zach walked downstairs and he looked surprised to see me.

"Hey, you're back." He smiled.

"Damien is in his room. He didn't really talk since he came from the party." Crawford added, beside me.

"Did he really bought Luke to his basement?" I asked and they glanced at each other.

"Yeah, unfortunately, the guy is still alive," Zach said and I nodded.

"If you don't mind, can you tell us what he did? Damien didn't really go into many details." Crawford asked and I nodded again. I removed the jacket and turned to the side to show them my arm.

"Oh my god."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah