{Chapter 51}

The Mafia Leader, Damien, Chapter 51: Bonus Chapter 4: I either pee myself or my water just broke...

Savannah's pov:

One year later*

"Love, are you okay?" I heard Damien asked as he turned on the lamp on the side of the bed.

"No, I either pee myself or my water just broke," I said pulling the cover off me. I looked at the clock and it was 2 Am. We both slept around 10 pm.

"Hold on, I'll get a towel." He stood up and went near the closet. He took a towel and came to me. He cleaned the water on my thigh and legs before helping me stand up.

I started to feel a contraction and I held on his arm. This one was more painful and long. I breathe in and out. It stopped and I stood straight.

"Should we go to the hospital?" Damien asked worriedly.

"I need to time my contractions. If they are 5 minutes apart, we need to go to the hospital." I told him and he nodded.

"I'll get your bag ready just in case." He said and I nodded. I walked to the bathroom and wash my face. I was brushing my teeth when I felt another contraction. This time, I held onto the counter. I grabbed my phone from the side and it was 5 minutes after my first contraction.

I walked back to Damien and he was now wearing a black shirt and he was checking the hospital bag one more time.

"We need to go, he's ready to come out," I told him and he looked at me.

"I'll get the car and I'll put the bag in the back." He said and I nodded. I walked to my closet and wore whatever came in my hand first.

 I walked to my closet and wore whatever came in my hand first

(Savannah's outfit⬆️)

Damien's pov:

Once I kept the bag in the back of the car, I made my way back inside the house to Savannah. When I reached, she leaning against the bed, bending in an awkward position.

"Are you having another one?" I asked as I approached her.

"Yeah, they are bad." She breathes out. When it stopped she straightened herself and went to take her bag.

"Let's go before I feel another bad one." She said and I nodded. She walked downstairs while holding the fence. I opened the car's door for her and she sat down.

Thankfully the hospital was 20 minutes away. I drove there as quick as I could. I parked the car and went on the other side to open her door. She had her eyes closed, leaning her head on the car seat no doubt having another contraction.

Once it stopped, she stepped out of the door. We walked to the front of the hospital with me carrying the bags while she held onto my arms and walked to the counter. I told them our names and that Savannah was going into labour. They bought a wheelchair for her and she sat down.

The nurse pushed Savannah to the room and I followed her. She handed Savannah the hospital gown and ask her to change. Once she was done, she laid on the bed and they strapped something on her lower belly.

"This monitor shows your contractions." The nurse explained. Savannah moved on the side as she felt another contraction.

"Breathe in and out, it really helps." The nurse told Savannah. She listens and breathed in and out. The nurse grabbed this opportunity and put the needle in Savannah's backhand. I walked to her and gently stroke her hair.

Some other nurse came to check on her as she was getting a lot of bad contractions.

"She's already 7 centimetres dilated. We'll get her epidural ready."

I stayed by her side, saying soothing words to her and kissing her forehead. She was in a lot of pain and that's all that I could do right now.

A few minutes later the nurse came back with some equipment and ask Savannah to sit down. They open the gown at the back and rubbed some alcohol before doing the epidural. Savannah hissed in pain holding my hands. After a few seconds, she laid back down.

"You should rest cause you will need a lot of energy to push later." The nurse said and Savannah nodded. The nurse left the room and I looked at her.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked her.

"Good with the epidural." She replied.

"You should sleep," I said and she nodded.

"You should too,"

"I will,"

I kissed her forehead again before walking to the sofa and sat down. I laid down on the other side so that I could keep an eye on Savannah. I watched as she closed her eyes, trying to rest, her hands drawing small circles on her big belly.

I grabbed my phone and texted her parents, Elijah, Crawford and Zach. No one knows that we were in the hospital right now.

------

It was now 4 am and Savannah was moving a lot. I stood up and went by her side.

"All okay?" I asked her as I stood by her side.

"I don't know why but I feel like I should push, can you get the nurse or the doctor?" She asked taking a deep breath.

"I'll call them."

I walked out and luckily for me, they were close to our room. I told them about Savannah's condition and one of them walked with me to the room. I went to hold Savannah's hand and she smiled at me.

"Our little guy will be here soon." She said and I nodded.

"Can't wait to hold him in our arms," I said.

"You are ready, I'll go get the equipment needed." The nurse informed us before leaving. She came back with the equipment and our doctor, Mrs Emett. One of them laid a towel on Savannah and asked her to pull her leg.

"We will wait for the next contraction and then you will have to push."  Mrs Emett said.

Can't wait to have him in my arms...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah