{Chapter 48}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 48: Bonus Chapter 1, Play with my hair...

Savannah's pov:

It's been two weeks since the kids shifted to the new orphanage. Today we were invited by the kids to have lunch with them. Elijah invited Laura to join us and Paigne invited Cade. Elijah finally asked Laura to be his girlfriend and since then Laura has been around more.

Due to the fancy fair that we organised for the orphanage, we raised a lot of funds. The orphanage also got a lot of sponsors and Damien made sure that they were good before Mrs Janet accepted.

 The orphanage also got a lot of sponsors and Damien made sure that they were good before Mrs Janet accepted

(Savannah's outfit⬆️)

When we reached the orphanage, Damien, Zach and Crawford were already in the backyard playing with the kids. Damien was sitting on the stairs looking at them.

I made my way toward Damien while the others went to join the Crawford and Zach

I made my way toward Damien while the others went to join the Crawford and Zach. He instantly looks at me and smiled. He held out one of his hand and I put mine on his.

"You look beautiful." He said before kissing my backhand.

"Thank you," I smiled.

He pulled me to his side and I sat down on the stairs. He intertwined our fingers and pulled my hand on his laps.

"Why don't you join them?" I asked, looking at the kids and our friends playing.

"Later, not now." He said.

Elijah and Laura were on now on the slide. Laura settled herself in between his legs and Elijah grabbed the side to push them forward. Luckily Laura wore a jean today. They both ended up on the ground, laughing at each other.

Zach and Crawford were running behind a group of kids. They were trying their best to hide behind the slides and other games. Zach was able to catch two little girls in his arms and they squealed trying to get away from him.

I heard a chuckled beside me and I looked at Damien. He was looking at Zach and the kids with a smile on his face.

"And you were saying that you are heartless," I said and he looked at me.

"Just because I'm smiling and calm right now doesn't mean that I won't kill someone later." He pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

"Say what you want but for me, you are a softie." I grinned and he playfully glared at me.

"Say that in front of anyone else and I swear you won't be able to walk for a whole week." He threatened with a smirk and I gasped. I slap his arm hard.

"There are kids around you," I stated and he shrugged.

"Like they are going to understand what I'm saying." He said.

I was about to talk when Mrs Janet called us for Lunch. We stood up and made our way to the side of the orphanage where Mrs Janet did all the setting.

 We stood up and made our way to the side of the orphanage where Mrs Janet did all the setting

There were three sets of the table. Two for the kids and one for us adult. We sat down on the pillow and some guys started to serve Lunch.

------

Lunch was good. Once we finished, we all helped Mrs Janet to clean up. Some of the kids went to take a nap while some kids went back to play.

"We should probably leave now, we need to reach the office before 1:30 pm. It's already 1:05 pm." Crawford informed Zach and he nodded.

"We will see you at home," Zach told Damien and he nodded.

"We will leave too, we are going on date," Paigne said and I nodded.

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked Cade.

"She wanted to go to the beach, so we are going there," Cade replied.

After a few minutes, Paigne and Cade left.

"Well, I'm taking Laura home," Elijah said wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"And she is coming with me," Damien said pulling me to his side.

"See you,"

"See you,"

-----

We were now in Damien's bedroom. I removed my shoes and put them to the side while Damien went to change in his sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"I'll be right back." He said, making his way downstairs.

I laid on his bed, grabbing the remote from the bed table. I went on Netflix and look for a good movie. I wanted to watch a Disney movie... I looked through the suggestions and finally press on 'The Lion King.'

The door opened and Damien walked in. He made his way to the bed and laid beside me. He looked at the screen, reading the title.

"You're not going to cry, are you?" He asked cautiously, looking at me.

"It depends," I shrugged. I always cry when Simba's dad dies.

"I'll take that as a yes," he muttered.

He moved his body closer and tangle his leg with mine. He then grabbed one of my arms and put it on the pillow behind his head.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

Instead of replying to me, he laid his head on my chest. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Play with my hair," he murmured.

"What?"

"Please,"

I smiled as I started to play with his hair. His hair was soft and really messy. He sighed happily, wrapping his arm around my waist tightly.

"I love you," He smiled.

"I love myself too," I chuckled. He looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Where is my 'i love you too'?" He pouted. Damn he looked cute when he pout.

"I love you too," I kissed his nose and he nodded approuvingly. He laid his head back on my chest and i continued to play with his hair.

Midway through the movie, when I looked down he was asleep. I turned off the t.v and wrapped both my hand around him. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah