Stripping

Malayia Skye. Thats my name. But most of the time I go by Skye. Only because that's my stripper name. That's right I'm a stripper and I make good money. I got a nice house too. Speaking of homes, that's where I am now. In my condo sitting in front of my mirror doing my hair and my make up, getting ready for work. I don't really like my job but it's work. It's about 10 pm so I'm going to head out. I got a boyfriend but he don't really mind the stripping thing.
*Phone vibrates as text comes through*

🙈Nicole😁- Hey Skye! You coming to pick me up??
💋Skye🌀- Sure why not Nic? Are you ready now?
🙈Nicole😁- Yes! And I'm waiting!
💋Skye🌀- Okay girl I'm coming don't rush me!
🙈Nicole😁- Lol 😂 okay girl see ya when you get here
💋Skye🌀- See ya! 👋
Nicole? That's my best friend also my stripping buddy.
Skye Pov
I get in the car and speed off. Music blaring as I drive down the highway. I pull up to Nic's house. Pull out my phone and call Nic.
Nic- Hello
Skye- I'm outside
Nic- Okay I'm coming.

Nicole's Pov
It's about time this girl came I been waiting on her for a minute. When I walk outside she look at me like she ain't never seen me dress like this.

Im wearing a black tight dress and black stilettos, gold hoop earrings, gold rolex, and a diamond ring.

Simple but beautiful. I get in the car and Skye says "Damn Nic who you impressing?" I look at her and laugh "No one girl! No hurry up before we be late."

Skye's Pov
I pull up to the strip club. We get out ad walk in. Seeing THE LANDING STRIP in big bold letter gets me every time. I walk in the back and go to my station. As I get dressed I think about my real dreams of being a physical therapist, but I'm quickly snapped out of that by the announcers call of my name.
"She got her name cause she stay in the air. Please welcome the best of the best! Skye!"
I walk out wearing barely anything. See through pumps and a red lace thong accompanied by the red lace see through bra. As soon as I step on the stage the money starts to rain because I never disappoint. Dropping into splits and twerking. Holding myself on the pole by one leg or just my hand. The announcers was right. I barely touch the ground and when I do its to get my money.
The night was over and I collected my earning over a thousand earnings. I did good tonight.

Okay guys bare with me. This is my first time I'm getting the hang of it and the real will start next chapter! But like comment all that good stuff!!