Chapter 18

Jayden

I snapped Jason neck. Roseanne fell to the floor she coughed up blood. I ran to her. I caught her in my arms. She spluttered.
"Roseanne stay with me." I begged. she coughed again then the life left her eyes. No! No!
"Roseanne. Roseanne!" 2 years. I I hadn't seen her in 2 years. She'd forgiven me for all is done and I'm too late. I was too late. I couldn't save her.
"Roseanne." I whispered. I could hear movement and shouting but I didn't listen.

"Roseanne." I shook her. Her limp body rested in my arms. "Come on Roseanne."
"Jayden will she live?" I glanced over at Lyra. Lyra looked exactly like Roseanne she has long black hair and beautiful brown eyes. Lyra sat beside me. I could feel a thump develop in my throat. Would she live?
"Yes." I whispered. I squeezed Roseanne hoping it would send life back into her body. My vision became blurry with tears. I couldn't see properly. I but my lip and leaned my forehead against her chest. I let out a small sob.
"Come on Roseanne. I love you. You have to wake up." I whispered so that Lyra wouldn't hear.
"Jayden save her." Lyra said. "please."

I will I have to. I lifted her up. "Hold on Roseanne." I whispered. I carried her oh the cell. The cell was in the middle of the forest. I knew which way to go. I carried her to the hospital. Maria and Marc helped me put her on the bed. Werewolves heal very fast so there's a chance she'll live.

"You'll have to leave we'll need to do surgery on her." I left without arguing. I sat in the siting area my head in my hands. Jesus Christ here I was again! I couldn't think straight. Someone touched me. I looked up. Alexandra smiled.

"Alexandra." I stood up and hugged her.
"Mum!" A beautiful little girl came running in. Her blonde hair was in small bunches and she had warm blue eyes.
"Hey hon." Alexandra lifted the girl up I guessed this was her daughter.
"And what's your name?" I asked.
"Jenna." Alexandra kissed her cheek.
"I'm Jayden." I said.
"Hello." Jenna said.
"Have you spoke to Marc?" I asked. She shook her head.
"I just got here. I heard about Roseanne and I ran for it I brought her with me. I can't believe he was alive." Alexandra said. I knew she was taking about Jason.

"Yeah it was a shocker." I said.
"Where's Mackenzie?" Alexandra asked. I shrugged a little.
"I don't know with Lyra maybe." Alexandra took out her phone.
"I'm going to call her make sure Mackenzie and her are safe." I nodded. So many things were going on I should have made sure Mackenzie was alright.
"Lyra! Lyra!" Alexandra screamed.
"What? what's wrong?" I asked.
"Lyra she was screaming she said she didn't have Mackenzie with her Kate did." Alexandra said.

"Come on." I pulled Alexandra with me. She lifted up Jenna and we ran towards the pack house.
"Where did she say she was?" I asked running down the hallway.
"Um... oh yeah Roseanne's room." I turned right and swung the door open.

"Help."