Chatper 10

"She's what?" I said standing up.
"She's missing Jayden we've checked everywhere and sent some wolves to search for her." I stood back a little shocked. Why on earth would Marc bother to do all that for one wolf? Unless...
"Is she your mate." Marc stared at me.
"Yes," he said.
"Well then wait till the wolves come back then we'll search for her further." Marc nodded and left.

I sat back down and held Roseanne's hand. I still couldn't look up at her. I didn't know what to do about Alexandra. My thoughts drifted to Lyra. She'd lost a lot in such a short period of time and she was only eleven. She'd lost her parents, her auntie, her sister and now the last person she could really trust had gone missing.

I felt cool breaths on my neck. I whipped my head around. Lyra stood behind me her eyes bloodshot. She looked as if she hadn't slept in days. She was actually quite scary and she was inches from my face.
"Jesus." I jumped back and fell of the chair.
"Jayden," the words didn't look as if they came from her mouth. I stood up.
"Lyra are you OK?" I asked her.
"No," she admitted.
"Neither am I," I admitted. I realised I still hadn't let go of Roseanne's hand yet. I dropped it.

Lyra sniffed. She looked over at Roseanne. She seemed strange.
"Everyone is leaving me," she sniffed again.
"I know." I said.
"Will you leave me." I stared into her brown eyes and for a minute. I swear I seen Roseanne. She smiled at me. Lyra had grown taller her hair longer. She was Roseanne. I backed away.
"I'll never leave you." I promised her. The image of Roseanne disappeared and the same frightened girl stood in front of me. She didn't smiled or even look up from her feet.

Her face was void of emotion. I swallowed hard. I was tired I hadn't slept in a while. I went for the door. I walked straight towards my house and into my room. I lay down in my bed and stare up at the ceiling for a while. I felt myself slowly slip into sleep.

Everything around me was white. The room didn't seem to end. I looked around me. There was a blinding light. I didn't know where or what is was. A girl came towards me. She had long flowing black hair and her chocolate brown eyes held mine. She was beautiful.
She was my mate.
"Roseanne." I breathed. She smiled at me. I couldn't move towards her. I couldn't move my feet.
"Jayden." Roseanne walked towards me. She smiled. "Hello." I sighed with relief. To she her moving made me smile. She wrapped her arms around me.
"I love you." I told her.
"I love you too." I realised all I wanted was to just hear her voice. She let me go. She started to walk away.
"Where are you going?" she turned slowly and smiled.
"I'm going somewhere." I frowned.
"Where's somewhere?" I asked. She held out her hand.
"Come with me and I'll show you." I could move now. I held her hand and we walked towards the blinding light. I squinted my eyes. As we walked I could feel her begin to disappear. When I open my eyes again I realised I was in a tunnel. I glanced down at my hand. Roseanne was gone.
"Roseanne," my voice echoed through the tunnel. She was at the end. I ran towards her.

I woke up with a start. "Roseanne!" I yelled. I realised I was back in my room. I groaned. She wasn't here with me. I lay back and rolled to the side. I gasped. Roseanne lay beside me her eyes closed I sat up and reached out for her. She disappeared at my touch. "No! No!" my mind was playing tricks on me. I stood up.

I went straight to my bathroom and splashed water over my face. I looked up into the mirror. I felt weird and empty. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I decided to not visit Roseanne today. I had to start being an Alpha again. I walked towards my office. Marc was waiting outside it. I could see he was worried.
"You didn't find her did you?" I said.
"No Alpha we didn't I tried to mind link her but I got no response." I nodded.
"Well what else can we do?" I said.
"I want to got out and look for her." Marc said.

I couldn't stop him from trying to find his mate so I nodded.
"Be back before sundown." I said. "If you don't find her by then, then we'll both go alright." Marc nodded and ran off. I got into my office and sat down. There was a pile of paperwork which I knew was for Roseanne. I went through the pile of paperwork that was for me. There was nothing that caught my attention except a letter. I opened it and read it slowly.

Dear Alpha Jayden,
I would like to inform you that one of your wolves past the pack borders into our territory. I would like to speak with you and I would like an explanation. I am not interested in a war so I would like to speak with you. You may bring your Beta or Luna but that's it.

Your sincerely,
Luna Kate.

I reread the letter again. I wondered if it was Alexandra who crossed the borders. I got up. Kate was the Luna of the full moon pack and Ferguson was the Alpha they had a daughter named Elsa. Strange name actually. It made me think of a character in a Disney movie. I laughed when I remembered who queen Elsa of course. I stood up and exited the house. I jogged towards the woods.

Jeremy was talking to his mate Katia. Katia was pretty she had short brown hair and strange dark brown eyes.
"Jeremy you're in charge until I return. I said. Jeremy nodded. I shifted and ran towards the pack borders. When I got the fence I shifted back into a human. I climbed through the hole in the fence. Kate walked towards me.
"Kate." I said.
"Jayden hello." Kate had long auburn hair and light blue eyes. Ferguson was behind her. He had short blond hair and brown eyes.
"Jayden." I shook his hand.
"Hello Ferguson." I said. "So one of my wolves crossed the borders. I do apologise I have been slightly distracted one of my wolves went missing and my mate is currently in a coma." I said the last part quietly. Kate gulped.
"I'm so sorry Jayden." I just smiled at her.

She room me to the cellars. They were the exact same as the ones in my pack. I walked by the cells not bothering to look into them. Kate opened one. I sighed when o seen who it was.

Alexandra was chained to the walls she wore a black sports bra and black shorts. Her jaw was bruised and her arms had whip marks. She looked up at me. I shook my head.
"Alexandra Marc had been so worried." I said. Alexandra frowned.
"Why would Marc be worried?" she said.
"He's your mate." I said.
"Really?" she was in too much pain to been excited.
"Yes." I turned to jaw and Ferguson. "I'll just take her and leave then. I don't think I'll need to punish her any further." I said. Kate smiled and unchained Alexandra. I helped Alexandra to he feet. I put my arm around her waist and her arm around my shoulders. I helped her walk. I noticed the whip marks on her back as well.

She limped towards the exit. It would take us a while to get home. She slipped.
"Jayden I can't walk," she moaned. I sighed and carried her bridal style towards the exit. She started to sob into my shoulder.

Marc I found her. I told Marc.

Thank you Alpha. He replied.

I'll explain where she was later.

Yes Alpha thank you again Alpha.

Stop saying thank you. I told him impatiently.

Sorry Alpha. I laughed and sighed.

"What?" Alexandra said.
"Your mate can't wait to see you." I said.
"I can't wait to see him," she admitted.

----------------------------------------------

Marc ran towards me as I brought Alexandra to the edge of the woods. Alexandra was restless.
"Alexandra." Marc said. I carried her over to him. He held her.
"Get her to the hospital." I told him.
"Thank again Jayden," he called as he walked towards the hospital. I walked to my house and opened the door. The lights were all off. I don't remember turning them off. I shrugged and turned them on. I walked towards the kitchen I was starving.

The light was off in there as well. I hadn't been in the kitchen that day so i didn't think it would be off I shrugged it off again and switched it on. I walked over to the fridge and took out a sandwich when I turned round I dropped my sandwich in shock.

"Hey Alpha."

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know it wasn't very long. Can I ask you guys one thing? Why did hardly any people read chapters 5&6 I don't get it. Oh well. Comment and explain.

Comment
Vote
Thanks

Beth 💕😘